Hansol's Perspective:

Not long after Taeyong left, Johnny got a text from him. I looked over and read it aloud for the others.

"Flower says he won't be coming back"
"What, why?"

Johnny and I shrugged. AeTae seemed a bit hesitant before she spoke.

"How about we all try to get to know each other then? You guys can then contact Flower and keep us updated?"

I nodded as my friend and I sat down on the floor against the wall across from the mirror. It was a small silence before it was Haechan that spoke. He seemed like a very happy kid, I already took a liking to him.

"So what is it you guys do exactly? We were informed you have jobs, but not much else"
"I'm police intern while Hansol is an intern to a company his relative is CEO of"

The expression of interest and surprise in all of their faces made me smile a bit. Haechan starts bouncing while sitting down a bit, he really is a child at heart like people say. Jaehyun nodded in an impressed manner while Yuta seemed really interested.

"So how do you guys manage to squeeze in dance time?"
"I don't know, we can't really dance often. I have work almost every day, or every other day while Johnny has more free time, though we do have online college courses"
"You guys are very busy for 19 year olds"
"Well, what can we do, we're very determined but we do still have fun"

We all laughed a bit. If only they knew Johnny and I really were a decade from being 200 years old. AeTae and the man had to leave as they were talking to BoAh and all sort of business-y stuff. Jaehyun was the first to talk again.

"Then what about Flower? We don't know anything besides that he's 17"

I mentally screamed as I didn't know how to react to this. Johnny flinched beside me as I remembered we still had a mental connection.

'Eheheh... sorry...'
'You better be, now who's-?'
'You'

"We'll there's not really much to say about him. He's just a teenager that enjoys dance"
"Doesn't he have school though?"
"No.. he doesn't because.."

'Because he's over 150 years old'

"Because he's so smart that he skipped a few grades!"
"Ah.. does he do anything as a job?"
"Not really, he doesn't really like social interaction though he's good at it when needed or wanted- Huh?"

I heard my ringtone from my backpack, so I went up to go get it. It was call from Taeyong, odd. Pressing accept, I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"
"Hansol.. please come quick"
"Huh, Miss, why do you have Ta-Flower's phone!"
"Flower, why are you using his nickname?"
"Look, I'm with others besides Johnny in the room, his name can't be revealed, now why do I need to come over?"
"My son.. he's going crazy again. He's having visions about him and get can't out of a panicked state, please come quick"
"Alright Ma'am I'll be there"

I hung up and could feel myself nearly panicking. Taeyong in an anxious, depressed, or panicked state would lead him to be in an feral or psychotic state. Johnny seemed to understand as he was distracting the others. As I was running out the door I felt a hand on my arm. Turning around, I looked down to see Yuat looked at me confused.

"What's going on, why are you panicked?"
"It's an emergency, that's all I can say"

I shook his hand off before running into a nearby bathroom and transformed into my Angel form. I was now dressed in a white long jacket, black shirt, and white pants along with the boots. Sighing as I tucked my silver wings behind me, I teleported to my friend's house.