Taeyong Focus:

The boy wasn't really looking that well. He was gripping his hair so tightly, it looked like he would peel the skin off his head. He was panting extremely heavily and couldn't stop shaking. There kept showing the same girl with Jaehyun in his head, different scenarios. All included the two being extremely close, flirty, and touchy. The girl's face was yet to be revealed as it was just a black scratched out mess, all besides her happy and flirtatious smile.

Taeyong was actually close to banging his head on the wall at this point but before he could even turn to it, he felt arms hug him around the shoulders from behind. He looked over his shoulder to see an angel that has silver wings and a pale blue halo. It seemed as if all the anger turned into despair as the boy cried out and hugged his friend.

"H-Hansol... "
"What's going in, Taeyong? What's making you go this way?"
"I-images... scenarios... Y-YoonOh...."

Hansol nodded as he understood. The angel then teleported the two to a different room from the younger's bedroom. Taeyong smiled with tears eyes at the older before giving him a tight hug as he knew what he did. The angel took the nephilim to his "Runaway Room" as he says. It's a room of his located inside of a mansion as it wouldn't be disturbed there. It's with Madam, inside her home in the forest. Hansol looked around a bit before speaking to the younger.

"I'm going to have to go, Tae. You stay here for as long as you need and I'll make excuses to AeTae and them if necessary."
"Th-anks"

The angel then left as the nephilim looked around. It was the same big room with black walls and white trims. There was still the same furniture and decorations. It had the same wardrobe in the corner by two doors which lead to a room. Taeyong didn't waste time in going through those doors to where he needed to be in.

The boy collapsed on the bed, as he was still shaking. Since Hansol came, he stopped panicking for the most part, as his angel abilities probably came to play. Taeyong was still shaken and a bit tense though, as he always was after this.

Taeyong did have mental issues, as he is still partially human. He was born on earth, yet his families are born in heaven and hell, so he is 10 percent human. And that percentage isn't good, it's all mental issues, bad habits, and terrible thoughts. And because he was 45 percent both devil and angel, he couldn't die or get physically (externally & internally) damaged.

So Taeyong did what came to mind to ease his stress. He pulled out a backpack from beneath the bed and walked to the door that lead outside. It lead to a forest, where barely any people would be there, so the boy decided to show one of his forms.

Now having white spirals and stains along his limbs and black pupils, his outfit changed along with it.

It was the outfit for when he's showing both Angel and Demon or using those powers

It was the outfit for when he's showing both Angel and Demon or using those powers. He giggled and ran ahead to where a path was to a forest.

The boy hopped over a log after a few moments and sat down against a tree. Grabbing a pack of cigarettes, he lit one up and put it to his lips. He felt more free this way, and it's not like he gets harmed by it, he can't even really get addicted, but it's a habit to smoke about 2 times every two weeks.

Watching as the smoke flew through the air, he flinched as he heard a stick snap not too far away. Taeyong bolted up and looked around, the cigarette not leaving his hand. He heard another twig snap, leaves crunch, and a growl.

"What are you doing here?"

Turning around to see a male that had dark wolf ears and tail, along with narrowed, glowing red eyes. Taeyong narrowed his eyes as the colors changed to different shades along with his hair. (Like This)

The wolf hybrid then lunges himself at Taeyong, making them both fall back

The wolf hybrid then lunges himself at Taeyong, making them both fall back. The male then grabbed the cigarette from the nephilim and placed it in his mouth. The wolf laughed as he stood up, making Taeyong laugh too.

"It's nice to see you again Tae, it's been a while"
"It's been 3 weeks, Yeol"

The wolf laughed once again as he twirled the cigarette in his hands. The younger took out the pack and got another one as his original one got taken. The two sat back down as Taeyong spoke to the older.

"Where's Baekhyun?"
"He's our catching up with his friends, the others are also out in town getting more things for home"
"Hm... so you guys still don't live in city?"
"No, ew"

Looking at Chanyeol's disgusted face made the younger burst out laughing. The wolf rolled his eyes before looking at the bag beside the nephilim. Pointing to it, he spoke.

"What's in there?"

Taeyong smirked and unzipped the bag to show two spray paint cans, smoke bomb, paint grenades, a blowtorch and a few lighters. Chanyeol grinned as they then looked at each other and nodded. The older got out his phone and rang a certain number, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"Jongin, get Sehun and Taemin"
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
"No, we're going to have fun tonight"

As they heard Taeyong's voice, they already knew what was going on.

"Get ready, we're coming in a half hour"

Taeyong and Chanyeol then got up, the nephilim grabbing his backpack while the other got the duffle bag. They took off any inhuman parts so they looked normal, though they still were in the outfits.