Cinnamon, Blood, and Campfire.

A basement? Why would you go to his basement? You watched a few horror movies and you knew that wasn't a good idea.

You finished your coffee and proceeded to put everything in the sink.

Now what?

What we're you going to do now? If Alastor had to go out you were going to be alone with nothing to do, this sucked.

" Oh Darling!"
You heard Alastor's voice call out from the top of the stairs.
"I need to attend to some business appointments " he started walking down the stairs, " I hope you don't mind me leaving for a while" he took the last step " Would you like me to buy you something? Since you aren't able to go out you have in mind something to kill time?"

He was now in front of you and oh god he was way taller than you, your head barely reached his chest.

" I haven't thought of what to do yet so... No thank you I don't need anything"
He tilted his head and shrugged.
" Ok then! I'll be on my way!" he took your hand and kissed it " See you later my Dearest!"

As the big front door clicked shut, Alastor left the house and you, flustered and frozen.
It took you a second to elaborate the hand kiss, ( you know, gentlemen nowadays are impossible to find ) since it was the first time someone did that to you, but after coming back to reality, the same two questions showed up again in your mind.

Why does she want me to go to the basement and what do I do now?

There were two libraries filled with books, it felt fitting since Alastor seemed the kind of guy who would enjoy reading.
You went closer and found out that there were small tags describing the content of the books, you wondered if he was a maniac of order too.
You searched if there was something that talked about your situation but nothing here seemed to talk about humans, sighting in defeat you opted to pick something of your interest.
After a bit of struggle, you picked a book talking about the most powerful and famous demons of all time,  maybe it could have helped you since you were now living here. Who knows.

( small time skip UwU )

OK OK Ok fine you were going to go to the basement!

After not even ten minutes in your book curiosity killed you. You settled your book aside and got up from the red velvet couch.

There was a door on the left from the main entrance next to the end of the stairs. You guessed it was the basement door.
Closer and closer you got the smell of blood became stronger...wait....what?

Stronger? That meant it was already there!

You inhaled deeply and a mix of blood, cinnamon, and campfire filled your nostrils, you almost threw up.
How did you not noticed it before!? You have been here for the past two hours and you didn't realise it?

You didn't because you are used to it

"Wha- What do you mean I'm used to it??? I've never been here!"

Are you sure?

You froze.

No, no you weren't sure... you could have entered this place hundreds of times but you wouldn't remember any of them.

The words remember, blood, cinnamon, and campfire kept spinning in your head like a tornado... something felt wrong and right at the same time...

!!!

(flashback)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The answers you want are lying in the mansion that smells like Cinnamon, Blood, and Campfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(end flashback)

Now everything made more sense.
This place was the key to remember all the things related to Alastor! This boosted your confidence trough the roof.

Charlie was probably trying to give you your old forgotten life back, but hell no you weren't going to sit here and do nothing while everyone tried their hardest to help you!

You were going to take back your memories no matter what!

That's the Y/N I know

You gathered all of your courage and confidence as you approached the red door. You took a deep breath and reached for the handle.

"Here goes nothing"

You opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

My oh my this fanfic is getting way more support than I thought. I know I say it every time but thank you guys for everything.

Now back to the important things :

We are going to the spoopy basement! OooOOOooOoOO...
What will happen to Y/n?
Will she die? Will she remember something?
What will she find in the basement?

You are going to wait until I write another chapter to find out!
Enjoy the cliffhanger and stay tuned for more~

-Gost