Idk a name for dis chapter

~Same day~

Babydoll Pov

I pissed duf off at Roc and Zendaya, I wish i can beat the shit outta her but she got kids now. I will always remember dis day. Im still looking at Roc in shock and he is looking at me in fear, i turned my head to Zendaya and balled up my fist. I walked to her but Zamiyah pulled me back, Don't do it BabyD Zamiyah said. Please just let me get one hit I said. No she has kids now, U can hit Roc idgaf but not Zendaya yet Zamiyah said.  What why u say she can hit me Roc said. U hurt my guy best friend  and for u Zendaya i thought u wasn't like tht but ur worser then Star and Beauty Zamiyah said. Excuse u Bitch?!?! Star and Beauty said. U KNOW ITS FUCKING TRUE SO SHUT THE HELL UP SLUTS Zamiyah yelled at them. I laughed at my self, they gave me a death glare and i gave them one back. Me Reynie Zamiyah Ray and Katrina went back to the house leaving Star, Roc, Beauty Zendaya, Brianna, and Bridell at the hospital. 

Zamiyah Pov

When we got home Sean and Khya were sitting on the couch watching Bring it. I sat by them and asked if he was okay, he said yea and went back to watching tv. Katrina started to cry so Reynie and Ray went upstairs to grab a bottle for her. Babydoll went to the kitchen, then to her room. Their was a knock at the door and  Sean went to answer it, a tall light/dark skin girl with her brown hair in a ponytail, she had on a a red crop with blue jeans a red and white jordans. Hi im Jasmine ur new neighbor she said giving Sean a flirtatious smile, Sean just stood their and looked at her so me and Khya introduced our self to her. Hi im Khya and this is Sean my brother Khya said. I'm Zamiyah Sean child hood friend I said. Nice to meet u guys, im Jasmine. Do u want to come in? I said, Sure she said coming and looking around. Me and Khya picked up Sean and put him on the couch, we both slapped him. WHAT DUF U MOTHER FUCK---- He said looking at Jasmine and see her smirking. 25 minutes later we all got to know Jasmine, she is a volleyball player, she can sing,dance, and rap, play basketball, she from Georgia,she has 1 older sister and 1 younger one. Jasmine left and we all just chilled.

~3 months later~

Zamiyah pov

Sean and Jasmine are now dating, Roc and Zendaya are dating now so they both can take care of the kids, Babydoll is jealous, Beauty is dating Diggy (Aisa's brother) and completely forgot about tryin to kill us, Star is dating Ray now since Reynie and Ray got a divorce, Reynie doesn't be around much bc she lives with us and the Creepypastas and took Katrina with her, Me and Prince have been kinda drifting apart and the other girls think he might be cheating, Prod and Asia are the same as me and Prince. Anyway all the girls expect Reynie and Zendaya were at the mall, we got all our bags and went to get sum to eat at the food court, when we got in there we all saw Prod and Prince with 2 familiar girls laughing and kissing. I looked at their face real close and relieze it was Kim and Miracle, me and Asia got angry as soon as we saw them. Me and Asia stormed over there with the other girls following us. SO THAT'S WHY THE HELL WE BEEN DRIFTING APART SO Y'ALL CAN BE WITH THESE HOES, IGHT SINCE Y'ALL WANNA BE WITH THEM DNT BE CATCHING NO STD'S WERE FUCKING OVER FOR GOOD! Me and Asia yelled at them going out of the mall. Me and Asia waited in the car, 5 minutes later, they came out holding onto Prod and Prince shirt dragging them to the car with Miracle and Kim behind them. They opened the door and pushed Prince and Prod into the car with us, and left Kim and Miracle standing right there. They got into the car and ran over Kim and Miracle feet, when we got home me and Asia stormed into the  house into Zendaya room and sat on her bed.Whats wrong Zendaya said feeding Brianna, we told her wat happen and she got pissed about wat they did. Bridell started to cry, so Asia went to pick him up and rock him back to sleep. Roc came into the room with a little girl on his back, Who is dat Zendaya said. This is my little sister Vannesa Roc said taking her off his back. Shes so cute Me and Asia said. Thanks anyway Zendaya um.. my mom died today and she doesn't want my dad to take care of  her bc of sum things so can Vannesa stay here Roc said. Of course she can Zendaya said putting  Brianna in her crib. I went to my room and saw Prince there laying down watching tv, I rolled my eyes and went to my closet to get sum clothes ( a Your Just Jealous crop top, black ripped jeans black and white high tops with a No Photos Please beanie). Where are u going Prince said, I  turned around and rolled eyes. Sum where why u worring about it I said annoyed. Cuz ur my wife and i need to know Prince said getting in my face. Nigga yo ass wasn't sayin all dat shit when i caught u with that Miracle bitch I said pushing him away from me and grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom. Next thing I know is Prince grabbed me by my arm and pinned me to the wall, he looked at me with anger in his eyes. Then Asia came in a pushed Prince off of me, He slapped Asia and punched her in the stomach. Star.BabyD, and Beauty came in and saw Prince punching and kicking me and Asia, they called the rest of the boys in and helped us up. Asia and I were crying on BabyD and Star, Beauty looked at us then back at Prince and charged to him. The boys expect Prince was holding Beauty back, U MOTHER FUCKING DICK HEAD, DNT U FUCKING EVER PUT UR HANDS ON DEM AGAIN Beauty yelled at Prince. I aint scared of u fucking sluts, ill go back to Miracle and Kim is i want to Prince said. When Prince said tht i wanted to cut myself, I let go of  Star and walked outta the room, I got my jacket and made my way down the street. When i was walking i saw a car following me, i started to run and when i looked back i saw guns pointing at me. My life had flashed before my eyes.