Plans

~The next day~ ( pic of da teens on da side -------->)

Jada Pov

Me,Jacob,Brian and DeShawn woke in da bed together, our mom's came in to see if we were awake and dey smiled at us. They pick all 4 of us up at took us in separate bathrooms to give us our baths, my mommy dried me off and put me in my Monster High shirt with my black skirt and blue jordans. I walked to DeShawn's room and he was playing wit his toy truck wearing a ''Peace and Love'' red shirt wit blue letters black joggers and red jordans. I sat down next to him and smiled, he stopped and looked at me and smiled back. Both of my cousins came in his room wearing da same thing which was a black wife beater with camo shorts and black jordans, they sat next me and started to play with DeShawn. They started to get to like DeShawn more and thinks he is cool. Ima bring us some cookies DeShawn said, we all nodded and continue talking.

DeShawn Pov

I was walking downstairs and i heard my mommy and some other guy talking, i just listened. U know u gotta tell him soon ??? said, I know but idk how to break it to him i really wanna do it when hes 16 or something but i dnt want him upset my mom (Angel) said. Just tell him soon, I wanna be in his life and i  want it to be a secret from Nicki ??? said. I know Sean and u will be in his life but ill tell him when hes 7, his birthday is in 3 month. Alright fine but just know i still love u Sean said, I still love u to Sean my mom said.  I cant believe wat i just heard, my real dad has been here for almost 2 weeks and i didnt even know it .I started to cry really hard and i ran back up stairs and bust in my room crying and sitting in da corner, i forgot da dey was still in my room until Jada came and asked wat was wrong. I told her to leave me alone but she kept bothering me, i pushed her lightly away. She kept coming back so i did something i would never do in my life time... i slapped her and she cried to. Next thing u know Jacob and Brian came charging toward me throwing punches but i got sum  hits in to. Our mom's and dad's bust in da room to see wat was going on, dey saw me, Jacob,and Brian fighting and saw Jada crying. Jada's mom came and picked her up and rock her to sleep, Jacob and Brian mom put dem both on time out, and my mom asked wat did i do.  Im mad at u i said still crying alittle, Wat did i do son my mom said. My real dad was here da whole time and u wasnt going to tell me until i was older and i hate u i screamed at her. She looked guilty and hold onto my hand, i pulled it away and ran downstairs into da basement and just sat their for a while.

Angel Pov

DeShawn found out and now he's mad at me, I went to look for him but i didnt see him. I started to panic and asked Sean has he seen him and he said no. I went down to da basement and DeShawn was sleeping wit dry tears on his face, I wiped his face with his shirt and went back upstairs. Everyone was ready to go to Red Lobster, so we all got into 2 car. 1 car was with all da teens and Bre and the other car is with the rest of da adults and toddlers. When we got their  they gave us a family table and we put da toddlers in high chairs. The seating was : Me,Sean,Nicki,DeShawn,Bre,Jada,Zamiyah, Prince,Jacob,Brian, Aliyah, Raquan, Brianna, Bridell, Cloe, Brandon,Tyson, Katrina,Reynie, Masky, Zendaya, and Roc. We ordered our food and ate and talked for a while, Aliyah went to da bathroom so we talked about her birthday party. She loves Lil-Twist, Nicki Minaj,Drake, Beyonce,Trey Songz,Wiz Khalifa, and Ty Dolla $ign Zamiyah said. Yea so we can asked dem to come to her party and perform songs Bre said. We all agreed and pick out a location which was a warehouse for parties. Aliyah came back and we went off da subject, after we ate we payed and left. We all decide to go to da fair, we rode down town and we saw alot of people. We parked and went to the ticket booth, we all payed together. We let da toddlers get on da kid rides like da tea cups, mini rollecoaster, etc den we took dem to a day care across da street. Den just went to da mall next to it for Aliyah's party for gifts and decoration. 

Aliyah Pov

Me,Cloe,Brianna, and Katrina was all da Ferris wheel together, we was taking pics and making videos. Brianna was texting da whole time and its bothering me bc she always texting and she is always near Raquan, and it makes me wonder "Is he cheating on me?.'' I brushed it off and enjoyed da rest of my day. Our parents picked us up and took us back home, as soon as we got in da house i ran into my room and locked da room and took a shower and got dressed into my red basketball shorts wit a black tank top. I unlocked my door and left it opened, and went onto my computer and looked at the outfit i always wanted which was a half shirt da say "Stress is caused by giving a fuck'', black leather pants,black lipstick, and black and white high converse wit a phone case da say ''Bitch is the new black'' and ill curl my hair and dye the ends red. I kept looking at my laptop and in da corner of my eye, I saw Bridell at the door. I told him to come in and i greeted him, Hey, so wat would u like for ur birthday Bridell asked. Hm some money and a outfit i been looking at I said showing him da outfit on my laptop. I like it Bridell said, Thanks but idk if anyone could buy it, its alot of money I said closing my laptop and put it on my night stand. I hope sumone get it for u den Aliyah Bridell said, Thanks Bridell I said hugging him den i felt him grab my ass so i stopped hugging him and moved away. Im sorry Bridell said, Its fine can u just leave I said. Okay Bridell said getting up and leaving my room. I looked at my phone and i had alot of kik messages and instagram notifications, so i looked at my kik messages and most of dem was from people i dnt fuck wit and others are from new people so i went threw da list and saw a cute dark skin guy with hazel eyes andd short curly hair wit a blue plaid shirt and jeans wit blue and red KDs. I accepted the chat and typed hey and 5 mins later he replied back ''Wassup'', I asked wat his name is and he said ''Chris, wats ur name'' I told him Aliyah and asked  how old he was and he said ''17 and asked me how old i am'' I said 16 turning 17 next Thursday. We kept talking on kik and getting to know each other den we had each others number and called each other until we  both fell alseep. We might meet each other on my birthday.