FUCK U!

~Same Day~

??? Pov

Whatsup young bloods N' sluts, u may be wondering about the ast chapter, well yes i am the one who shot Zamiyah. U might know me, u might not but i am sum one from Zamiyah's past. Oh shit we gotta go ??? said to the driver. We drove off before the person who was coming to save her saw the car.

??? Pov

I was just walking clearing my head,when i heard gun shots and a girl fall down. I looked at the black van and it looked like 2 guys were in there and i guess they spotted me and drove off. I picked the girl up and ran to the nearest hospital, I told the nurse she got shot and nurses soon took her to a room. The nurse asked me to sign sum paper work, Um i dnt know the girl i just saw her get shot ??? said. Oh well would u like to stay and keep her company? the nurse said. Sure  i guess ??? said, Were going to try and get the bullet outta her so just wait here it will probably be 30 minutes or so the nurse said. Okay ??? said.

Bre Pov

Whatsup bitches its Bre again, ik y'all miss me u dnt gotta say it. Anyway me and Tyson are on our way back to Californa bc 1 of Tyson's friends told us sum shocking. Anyway we are on the plane and they said we gon land in 10 minutes.10 minutes later, I texted Reynie and asked her where they live now she replied 1432 4th Street but she didn't live there anymore. Me and Tyson drove to the address and we pulled up to this huge ass house. We got out the car and knocked on the door, Ray answered the door. He gave me a hug and dapped Tyson, he let us in and we saw everyone sitting on the couch. Hey guys I said, BabyD got up and hugged me. When we stop hugging i saw sadness in her eyes, everyone in the room was sad expect Prince. Why is everyone so sad Tyson said. They all looked down, Tell us what happen and  where is my sister I said. Star told me and Tyson wat happen and I got pissed at Princeton. Tyson looked like he wanted to kill Prince, Yep i did it wth y'all gon do about it Prince said. Tyson went over to Prince and punched him in the stomach, and kicked him in the stomach. Prince's eyes were red and he started to fight back, it took all of us to separate them.

Zamiyah Pov

Am I dead? Why cant i open my eyes? Someone help me! I heard a female and a male voice, Well we got the bullet removed from her leg but she has to wear a cast and be on crutches for a few weeks, her eyes are closed right now but she should open her eyes in 5 minutes ??? said. Thank u even doe i dnt know the girl im glad shes alive ??? said. I started to open my eyes but my vison was blurry, I turned my head and saw the nurse and a tall light skinned boy with red and black plaid shirt and jeans. The nurse looked at me, Ur awake that's good the nurse said writing stuff down on her clipboard. How did i get here I asked, U were walking and sum one in a black van shot u in the leg luckily i was walking and i heard gun shots and saw u ??? said. Thank u I said, No Problem btw my name is Deven Deven said. Hi my name is Zamiyah I said, Would u like me to take u home or something Deven asked. Yea but can we get sum thing to eat before u take me home I said smiling at him, Sure Deven said. The nurse came in with crutches and she started to put a cast on my leg, U might have to have this on for about 2 weeks or so but come back for ur next appointment  on the 25th the nurse said. I said okay and signed sum paperwork and left with Deven. He called a cab and we waited for 10 minutes then when it came he helped me in and told the driver to go to Wendys. We ordered our food and i pulled out my wallet but Deven said he got it, hes so sweet, We ate then headed to my house, we arrived there and i saw another car parked outside the house. Deven helped me out the car and up the stairs to the door, I pulled out my house keys and opened the door, before I went in Deven asked for my number so i gave it to him. When i walked in it looked like i got robbed, but i didn't, I saw BabyD Star Beauty Zendaya  Roc Prod Ray all sitting on one side of the floor while on the other side is Prince Bre and Tyson. Um what happen here I said using my crutches to go over to them, Bre and Tyson both got up and hugged me. They started to cry on me, Where have u been lil sis we have been worried sick about u Tyson said. They looked down at the casted and had confused looks on their faces, Can one of yall get a chair i cant stand up for long. Ray grabbed the desk chair and I sat down and told them what happen. Oh shit Bre mumbled, Whats wrong I said. Nothing lil sis I'm just glad ur okay Bre said, I looked over at Prince and i saw mixed emotions in his eyes (sad, guilt, happy~ this is not a laughing matter) I saw Prince smirk and then i started to cry. Tyson picked me up and took me to my room, he got me sum of my night clothes and closed the door and left. I changed into my night clothes carefully then saw the door open and Prince came in with a smirk on his face. GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM JACOB! I yelled, Shush baby its okay u dnt gotta be scared of me I'm ur husband Prince said coming closer to me. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE JACOB I said yelling at him again, Tyson and Roc came in and took Prince out the room. Then Asia came in and packed all of Prince's clothes up and went downstairs.

Prince Pov

Well these sons of a bitches want me out the house fine fuck all them i dnt need y'all. But just watch yall backs *smirks*, I looked back at everyone and gave them a smirk then start to walk down the street. A black van started to follow me as i was walking, Aye young blood ??? said. I turned around and saw a tall light skin man with black shirt with camo pants and blue jordans with a blue bandana on, I walked up to him. Who the hell are u I said, Jason leader of crip gang and the best drug dealer Jason said. Wait aren't u Zamiyah's step dad I asked, Yea and i have been keeping an eye on her and i just saw they kick u out dat house, would u like to join my gang,sell drugs, and kill the ones in the house Jason said. I knew it was wrong but i wanted revenge, a smile crept on my face and i nodded at him. Me and Jason got into the car and we drove to his hide out. When we got there we was in the middle of no where, we walked in and i smelt weed and saw alot of thots walking around. Young blood this is ur life now Jason said walking away to another room, I explored the house and i bumped into a girl, she was light skin just like Jason black shirt with jean jacket, jeans an red jordans, her hair was curly and she had a red bandana on her arm. Watch where the hell u going ??? said getting up and going to the room Jason is in. Damn she fine asf, I walked into the room she went into and saw her talking to Jason and another dude. Aye young blood come here Jason said, I walked over to them and winked at the girl and she rolled her eyes and walked away. Young blood this yo partner on selling drugs and killing, my son Deven Jason said, I looked at him up and down and remember the story Zamiyah told us about a dude name Deven. Whatsup nigga Deven daps me, Nm I said. Okay young blood u and Deven will be selling drugs tonight, he will teach u how to protect yo self like if sum one robs u or sum shit and depending on how much money u have at the end u and Deven split tht okay Jason said. I nodded and watched Jason get alot of drugs out of the closet and put it in front of me and Deven. Me and Deven picked up the bags of drugs and headed out into the hood. After 40 minutes of selling drugs, we got all the drugs sold and made $530,450. We headed back to the gang hideout, and when we got inside thots were giving the gang members lap dances and shit. Me and Deven approached Jason with a thot on his lap, he threw her off his lap and got up to talk to us. How much did y'all make? Jason said smoking a blunt, $530,450 Deven said. That's good young blood made tht much on his first day Jason said counting the money fast and splitting it for me and Deven. Here y'all go Jason said giving us the money, Thanks boss Deven said. Thanks I said, Deven show young blood were he gon be sleeping, he nodded and went upstairs i followed him into a room. U have ur own personal thot, her name is Cookie (Kim's stripper name) Deven said calling Cookie's name. Yes sir? Cookie said coming into the room, I looked at her and realized it was Kim i gave her a WTF look and she was in shock as i was. Cookie dis yo new master, u betta obey him or u will get beat just like Sassy (Miracle stripper name), she nodded and Deven glared at her. Excuse me who u nodding at Deven said, I'm sorry sir Kim said looking down. Mhm that's what i thought, anyway young blood u can do whatever u want with her just dnt get her pregnant or try to marry her bc u dnt wanna know wat happen to the last nigga who tried to marry one of the thots. Ight man I said giving him dap, Kim came up to me and asked What she needs to do. Deven walked out into another room, Nothing just tell me why the hell are u here I said. I work for them as a stripper Kim said sitting on the bed. I hugged her and said its ok I'm not going to treat u bad i just have to pretend to so play along. She nodded and asked but fr u want me to do sum, can u get me sum to eat I said. Ight Kim said walking out.