Pregnant Ppl

~5 years later~

Reynie Pov

I am laying down with my husband, yea thats right Ray is my husband now but he has been acting a little strange. Ray went to the bathroom and he got a text message, with my nosey self i looked at his phone (Reynie u be nosey so dnt lie) and i saw a text from tht blue headed hoe saying baby come to my room and lay down with me and kiss me like u did the other times. I grew angry as soon as Ray came out of the bathroom, i slapped him. WTH WAS THT FOR! Ray yelled. SHUT THE HELL UP RAQUAN SMITH I yelled back. He was quiet, i went over to pick up his phone and shoved the phone in his face. WHY THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS BLUE CRAYON BITCH CALLING U BABY AND WANTS U TO COME LAY DOWN WITH HER AND WANT U TO KISS HER LIKE FUCKING OTHER TIMES, SO YO ASS BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR FUCKING WHO KNOWS LONG I yelled again. He mumbled ''Since we got married'', he didnt think i heard him but i did. My eyes started to change to red, u know wat go be with ur little hoe I said taking off my wedding ring and throwing it at him. Baby wat are u doing Ray said trying to touch me. DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME! I said walking to the door. And btw im pregnant with ur fucking child I said going downstairs trying to find Zamiyah.

Ray Pov

I cant believe it, my wife walked out on me and said she was pregnant with MY CHILD. I should apoligoize, i tried to find Reynie but i bumped into Star. Hey baby Star said. Im not ur baby i said trying to walk away. Star pulled me back into my room  and started doing things to me (Im not finna  do in tht in detail)

Zamiyah Pov

Me and Prince were cuddling on the couch until i heared Reynie kept calling my name, she came down the stairs mad as hell. She came to the couch and took me away from Prince and pulled me to the kitchen. Damn gurl wat do u want I said. Reynie started crying and showed her finger. I looked at her with a confused face and then relieze tht her wedding ring isnt on it. Where is ur wedding ring I said getting sum to dry her face with. I threw it at Ray Reynie said wiping her eyes. What happen between u 2 I said. We were laying down, then Ray had to use the bathroom and he got a text message from blue head bitch saying baby come lay down with me and kiss  my like other times, so he said he had been cheating on me since we got married, so i threw the ring at him and i told him i was pregnant with his baby Reynie said. I hugged her, Its ok Reynie ill help u take care of the baby I said. Thanks  Zee ur a true friend Reynie said hugging me. I have a doctors appointment today, can u come with me Reynie asked. Of coruse I said. I told Prince were i was going then went upstairs to get dress.

Reynie Pov

When i was going to my room, i heared alot of moaning and shit and i already knew who it was. I bust in the door and saw Star riding Ray, i grew fustrated again but then i calmed down and got sum clothes. Baby were u going Ray said pushing Star off of him. Nun of ur damn bussiness I said. Baby im sorry for wat i did Ray said.  SORRY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS SORRY GOING TO DO, U CHEATED ON ME FOR 5 YEARS NIGGA REALLY U DNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING IN THE BABY'S LIFE BC IM MOVING OUT AS SOON AS I KNOW THE GENDER OF THE BABY I yelled at him going into the bathroom to take a shower and get dress. 25 minutes later, i came out and saw Ray eyes all puffy i ignored him and went downstairs. Me and Zamiyah went to jeep, 15 minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. We got into the hospital and i signed in, the nurse told us to wait in the waiting room. 2 familiar ppl walked threw the door and we relieze it was Sean and Zendaya, they went to sign in and then spotted us and walked over to me and Zamiyah. Hey guys Zendaya said sitting on Sean lap. Hey Wat yall doing here Me and  Zamiyah said. Zendaya pointed to her belly and me and Zamiyah were suprised. OMG Congrats Zendaya and Sean Zamiyah said. Thxs so wat about yall Sean said. I wanan find the gender of my baby and Zamiyah is here to help me take care of the baby I said. Cool Sean said. A nurse called my name and me and Zamiyah went with her. 5 minutes later the doctor came in, Hello Mrs.Smith Im doctor Jones. Hi I said. Im going to need u to lay down for me so i can put this jel of ur stomach, it might be a little cold doe Doctor Jones said. I layed down as told and the doctor put the jel on my stomach, i saw a baby on the monitor. Well Mrs.Smith it looks like ur having a girl.

Zendaya Pov

The doctor came in and told me to lay down and lift up my shirt, he put sum cold jel on my stomach and i saw 2 baby heads on the monitor. Wow Mrs.Henderson it looks like ur gonna make twins and its a boy and girl. YES! Sean said. I laughed at him, Im going to go get ur paperwork and then u can go the doctor said. He came back 3 minutes later with the paperwork, we signed it then left the hospital and went home.