OH SHIT!

Zamiyah Pov

I feel so lonely now, Prince's gone and I dnt know where. Lets just hope no were dangerous, my thoughts with interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said Deven, i smiled to myself and answered it.~Phone Convo~: Deven: Whatsup cutie, Me: Nun just thinking, Deven: About wat, I told him wat happen yesterday and he was shocked, Deven: Im sorry hun, u want me to come over?, Me: Sure, Deven: Okay ill be there in 20 minutes, Me: Bye Bae, Deven: Bye sexy. I hung up the phone and carefully went to my closet and got sum sweat pants and green tank top, I called Bre in my room. What u screaming for Bre said sounding sleepy. Can u run me a bath I asked her, she nodded and went to the bathroom and turned on the bath then came back and picked me up and place me in the tub. Bre walked out and closed the door, 10 minutes later, I was done so i called Bre back in to get me out. She came in and put a towel around me and took me back to my room. I dried off and put on my clothes, 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door and when sum one opened the door, Deven came in. I carefully got up and hugged him, How are u I said. Im good just loving life Deven said smiling at me. Thats good for u I said going back to my bed and laying down, Deven took off his shoes and layed next to me. U might not know this or  not but I really like u since u were shot and I took u to the hospital Deven said, I blushed and said I like u to. We both started to lean in and then we kissed, me and Deven made out for 10 minutes until sum one knocked on the door.Deven got off the bed and opened the door, Tyson and Bre was standing there glaring at Deven. I looked at all 3 of them, Whats going on? I said confused.Nun baby sis Bre and Tyson said walking downstairs. Deven closed the door and went back to laying down with me, What was tht about I said, Who knows he said. I knew he was lieing but i left it alone and watched tv with him. 

Prince Pov

I'm now a full time drug dealer but not like Jason or Deven, and u remember the girl tht I dumped into, yea well she is my new girlfriend and her name is Angel but she is a badass. Kim is jealous of us but she is a thot so it doesn't matter, I know wat u might be thinking wat about Zamiyah. Well the bitch wanted me out the house and I left and moved on. Deven has to flirt with her alot and when our plan is complete we will everyone of dem in the house. Lets just hope the nigga dnt fall in love with tht hoe or Jason gon get him. I'm on the street selling drugs, until a dude came up and ask for drugs. Wat kind u want? I said lookin at him, he looked in the bag then pushed me down and ran with the bag of drugs. I pulled out my pistol and ran after him, I shot him in the leg and he fell down. I finally caught up to him and got the bag of drugs. I also took all money he had, Wats yo name lil nigga I said. Troy he said coughing, Ight nigga just watch who the fuck u steal from nigga and just watch yo back I said walking back to the hide out. When i got there, Jason was sitting down smoking weed and waiting for me. Where u been young blood,its been 6 hours Jason said getting up. Sorry Boss i got robbed but i got the drugs back but only made alittle money I said giving him the $3,500 dollars and the rest of bags of drugs. This is disappointing to me young blood but since u been doin good all dis time,ima let it slide and who the hell is the nigga who robbed u? Jason said. His name is Troy I said, Wat was he wearing Jason said. Um.. red shirt,jeans, red jordans and a red bandana I said, Oh hell naw he said going to get all his guns. Watsup? I said, He's a fucking blood Jason said giving me a gun. Jason called the rest of the bloods in for a meeting, everyone was here expect for Deven. Where the hell is Deven Jason said calling Deven phone.

Deven  Pov

Im over her cuddling with my new girlfriend, I know its wrong since I'm a crip and she is a blood but i dnt want to be apart of this plan anymore. My phone started to ring and it was boss, I answered it and he said he needs me bc a blood stole Jacob's (Prince) drugs. I told him i was on my way and i hung up the phone and told Zamiyah bye, I quickly rushed to my car and drove to the hideout. When i got there everyone was waiting on me and Boss looked pissed asf at me.

Troy Pov

I drove to Tyson and Bre house and told them wat happen, they put stuff on my leg so i will be able to fight. We called the rest of the bloods and told them wat happen and to load up. Tyson and Bre wont tell Zamiyah Deven is apart of crip gang.So were going to take her with us and she will see for herself. And there other friends are going to help also, and Bre,Tyson, and Zamiyah step sister Aliyah and there dad Shawn. Bre lied to Zamiyah and told her we are going to the mall, Tyson and Bre told everyone who is on there team to wear bullet proof stuff under there clothes. We had 5 cars and everyone was in them.

Zamiyah Pov

I cant wait to get out the house to go to the mall, but I'm still concern about why Bre told me to put a bullet proof under my clothes. The driver started to go into the woods and i got alittle scared and confused. Asia saw me looking confused and i gave her the wats going on look, but she just turned away and took out her phone. My phone started to vibrate and i looked at it and Asia texted me saying U will see when we get there, I looked up at her and put my phone back in my pocket. We pulled up to a house in the middle of no where. Everyone got out and Roc put me on his back went to the side of the house. Bre and Tyson broke down the door and pointed guns at the people in there, all the other people on the out side the house came in. Roc sat me behind one of the chairs and told me to stay here, I heard gun shots been fired and saw a few dead bodies. I peeked around the chair and saw wat was going on, I saw PRINCE AND DEVEN  pinning Bre and Asia to the ground with knifes at there necks. Then i saw Prod and Roc punching the hell outta JASON. (A/N: When they words are in caps they are surprised or yelling). I got the nearest gun and got up and limped over to Prince and Deven, I pistol whipped both of them and they fell to the ground. Bre and Asia got up and asked wat was i doing, I looked at them and said I didn't want to lose u guys. We heard more gun shots and all 3 of us got down. Aliyah and a girl tht look like Jason were fighting each other, I got up and covered myself and went to Aliyah and the girl. I cut the girl arm and i heard a familiar voice saying NOOOO!! MY GIRLFRIEND! I  turned around and saw Prince running to the girl. He holded her and took off his blue bandana and wrapped it on her arm. He looked at me angry and pulled out a gun, Say good-bye to ur life Prince said holding the trigger. I looked back at my friends and told them I love dem, I closed my eyes and waited for him to pull the trigger. He pulled it and i heard sum one yell NOOOOO!

BANG BANG BANG!

I opened my eyes and realize i wasn't dead, I looked over and saw Deven bleeding. I grabbed him and put his head on my lap, Deven u took a bullet for me I said. Of course ur my baby he said in a weak voice, I looked at everyone on bloods team and saw tht was sweet and sad and everyone on crips were disappointed in Deven. I picked Deven up and walked out the door limping going to the nearest hospital from here. I heard footsteps behind me and realize it was Bre, Asia, and Aliyah. Asia and Aliyah both carried Deven and ran to the hospital and Bre picked me up and ran with them.

~Back at crips hide out~

Jason Pov

I know dis nigga did not fucking take a bullet for tht hoe, I walked to Angel and Prince and pat Prince on the back. U did good Jacob, u almost got her but u gotta fully kill her when they forget about everything. He nodded at me and took Angel to his room. All those bitches have to die.