OMFG CREEPYPASTA'S

~One week later~

Reynie Pov

Its a been a whole week since we came to Cali and today is Halloween, I'm going to be a girl version of Masky, Zamiyah gon be Jane the Killer, Prince is Scream, Ray is a Jason, and Prod is Jigsaw. Instead of getting candy we decided to go into the woods and try to find sum Creepypasta's! Its 8:00 pm and we all got on our costumes. We went to the woods and turned on our flashlights. I'm scared Prod said. Stop  being a punk everyone said. We walked deeper in the woods and then we saw this old house. We walked towards and then 2 familiar people popped up in front of us. The guys screamed while me and Zamiyah laughed at them. Hey Jeff and Masky Me and Zamiyah said. Hey guys Jeff and Masky said. The guys finally stop screaming and looked at us confused. We shook our heads and grabs Ray and Prince while Jane came and grab Prod. We hopped in the trees with Ray, Prince, and Prod holding on for der life. We jumped on the back on the ground and tried to shake the guys off of us. We walked into the house and saw Hoodie, Slenderman, and Slendergirl. Hey guys Me and Zamiyah said. These are our friends: Prince, Ray, and Prod Zamiyah said. Hey Hoodie said. Slenderman and Slendergirl waved their arm thingys. 15 minutes later we all was partying,dancing, getting drunk, and Jeff is smoking.Its almost 2:00 in da morning, we told the pastas we had to go. Jane gave me and Zamiyah a pasta contacter It helps if u need help, just press the button and we will be their to help Jane said. After tht we left and went  to Zamyah's Aunt house. When we got their all of us went into the kitchen, were we saw alot of food.

Prod Pov

I think I'm in heaven, I ran to get every thing tht was on the table. The girls stared at me while the guys just shook der heads. When the chef brought tacos out, Ray ran to grab 5 of dem and sum other food.The others got sum food while me and Ray was relaxin since we was full. Tyson came downstairs on the phone with a girl I'm guessin bc he said i love u to. Who yo gurl Tyson Zamiyah said. Nosey ass but  Monica Tyson said. I like her she cool ppl Zamiyah said. Yea Tyson said going to the kitchen to get sum food. Y'all wanna go to the game room Reynie said. Yea Everyone said. We all got up and head down the long hallway into the game room. The girls were playin Just Dance 4 on one tv, while we played GTA V on the other. 35 minutes later we all decide to go to bed. 

I know its short but  i got a few roles tht need to be played, the next part wont be a chapter it will be a authors note.