Miles~ Bruises

Miles gets bullied for being 'creepy' and you help him.

'Ouch' is the exact sound that came out of Miles mouth as he got punched in the stomach. "Stop it, leave Miles alone!" Y/n screamed running over to Miles.

"And what are you gonna do, little girl." The bully spat out. Y/n balled her fist full of rage. 'Pop' was the sound the guys cheek made as Y/n punched him. 

"Touch Miles again, you're dead, ya got that.." Y/n says. "Ye-Yes." The guy says. Y/n helps Miles up. "Come with me." Y/n says grabbing Miles hand.

Of course someone was going to tell the principal so she left with Miles. 

Y/n had a medkit in her backpack. They went to a small playground that had a bathroom. Miles sat up on the sink. Y/n pulled out a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol.

"It may burn." Y/n said before she swiftly rubbed the cotton ball along his cheekbone that had a cut.

He winced at the pain making a 'tsk' sound. "I'm sorry." Y/n says pulling back, she didn't want to hurt the fragile boy. "I'll be more gentle." Y/n says. Miles nods. Y/n wipes more of his cuts.

She tilts his head up gently. She dabs the cotton ball on the last cut. Miles had a slight tent of pink on his cheeks. "Your bruises should go away in no time." Miles, smiles.

"I have to get home to look after Flora." Miles says hopping down from the sink. He stood taller then Y/n. She has been friends with Miles since 4th grade.

She had now realized her feelings for this curly headed beauty.

________________________
Y/n was a badass

-Vivian💜