A-Z of Itachi

A- Aftercare

This boi is all about the aftercare. He's so damn grateful to have been laid that he takes extra effort to ensure his partner is happy and satisfied. Bathing, scented oils, combing their hair...you get it.

B- Body Part

He likes his hands because of how deadly and how capable they are. He also praises his Sharingan because he uses it so damn much (goddamn Uchihas).

For his partner, he loves their hair. He's vain when it comes to his so he seeks out those with long luxurious hair so he can play with it after and so it can brush against his body during.

C- Cum

He's so basic. White, normal and normal. So normal.

D- Dirty Secret

He's had his eye on Deidara since he "captured" him. He hides yaoi smut mangas under his mattress. Well, he did until Kisame found them and he had to use Amaterasu to erase the evidence.

E- Experience

5/10. He's had sex and some vanilla experiences but nothing to write home about.

F- Favorite Position

Missionary so he can look into his partner's eyes. And cast a genjutsu if needed.

G- Goofy

He's serious and reserved. Sex is about learning and deciding what one likes and dislikes.

H- Hair

Zero. Bald as a baby except for his head. Hair on his body disgusts him.

I- Intimacy

See "Goofy". He's a considerate lover and makes sure his partner cums.

J- Jerk Off

He'll masturbate but it's not his favorite activity. He finds it rather messy and time consuming and would rather have a partner to do those things with.

K- Kink

He likes being abused. He found himself becoming aroused the last time him and Kisame sparred due to Kisame kicking his ass. He's unsure if it was because it was Kisame or because he likes to feel defeated (because Uchihas are shinobi gods 🙄).

L- Location

Prefers his room or his bedroll if outside. Privacy is important to him and he loathes the idea of the other members hearing y'all's get your freak on.

M- Motivation

Small touches, discreetly squeezing his hand or moving your hair to expose your neck... subtle gestures speak volumes to him.

N- NO

Rape fantasies and anything "hardcore" are automatic no's for him. He doesn't like to degrade or humiliate someone (unless you're Sasuke).

O- Oral

Prefers to give although he still has a fair bit to learn. Uses the time pleasuring his partner to study their anatomy and what they like.

P- Pace

Slow and sensual. He's all about the build up and the eventual release for both himself and his partner. Once in a while he'll indulge in animalistic fucking but for the most part, he's a vanilla boi.

Q- Quickie

He'll take advantage especially if he's going away for a time on a mission and won't see you for a bit.

R- Risk

He's analytical and takes zero risks if he can help it. He almost got caught by Tobi and the experience nearly gave him a heart attack.

S- Stamina

He's good for 2 or 3 rounds before he needs to take a break. That doesn't mean he's done with his partner though. Foreplay and tantric sex fill the time until he is ready to fuck you again.

T- Toy

He's curious but he's never used them nor had them used on him.

U- Unfair

Itachi doesn't mind teasing if it means his partner is getting wet and aroused for him. He likes to whisper what he's going to do to them and kiss their neck gently. His strong hands hold the promise of orgasms in their fingertips.

V- Volume

He grunts and groans but isn't loud. He's reserved and quiet. He has no problems with you making noise as long as it's not loud enough for the whole base to hear.

X- X-Ray

5.5" of clean Uchiha cock riding in his pants.

Y- Yearning

He thinks about sex as much as the average guy and would like to have more but his shyness and reserved nature keep him from indulging more.

Z- Zzz

He waits for you to fall asleep first and often spends time watching you sleep and be at peace. With someone in his arms and to protect, he falls asleep quickly but is always on the alert.