Web Warriors Into the Spider-Verse Prologue Part 2

A month had past since Isabelle started hanging out with Chad. The first week, they took things slow due to Isabelle's fear of boyfriends. The 2nd week, they went to see a movie. Kid Arachnid 2: Frostbite. The 3rd week, they went to a carnival and had tons of fun. And then the 4th week, they had a picnic. And Isabelle's feelings for Chad started to grow little by little.

"Hey Chad, is it okay if I ask you something?" She asked.

"What is it?" Chad asked.

"You know... we've been hanging out for a whole month and..." Isabelle felt heat coming from her chest and into her cheeks. "You've been treating me nicely. I never thought I could be happy to be with someone again."

"Izzy. I would never hurt you. I know what you need. And trust me. I'll make sure you will never be a victim of a bad relationship again." Chad said.

"I know you won't." Isabelle said. She went in for a long hug to embrace Chad and his warmth...

Chad wanted to kiss her, but it was too soon. He didn't want to rush things.

Little did Chad and Isabelle know... Richard was watching them from a far distance... "You can have that failed experiment Franco. But that bitch is my property. I'll make sure her life will be a living hell." Richard walked away from the distance. "I'll let her go to France. There are superheroes over there that she might tell on and stop me if I follow her."

The next day... Isabelle's father Ken Parker was preparing to go drop off Isabelle at the airport. "Come on Izzy. You exited?" He asked.

"Kinda." Isabelle said.

"Hey what's wrong Isabelle?" Ken asked.

"I sure wish mom was here to see me off." Isabelle said.

"I know it's tough since your mother died." Ken said to his daughter.

"Ever since mom died. I feel like hell is taking advantage of me." Isabelle said.

"Don't worry. I promise, we'll get good lawyer, and we'll sue the Osbornes for every penny they got." Ken said.

"I hope so." Isabelle said. "I like to see that jerk Richard behind bars getting 25 gallons of lobotomy."

Isabelle and her father hugged, and they went to the airport, but first they went to go pick up Chad, and Isabelle's childhood BFF Lori to say goodbye too.

At the airport, Isabelle sees her classmates and teacher from Akami High waiting for her. "We hope you'll be okay in Paris Isabelle." Her teacher Helen Sing said.

"I'll be okay Ms. Sing." Isabelle said.

"We'll see you in 2 weeks." Isabelle's classmate Joe said.

"If you managed to take a picture of Paris' superheroes. Show it to us." Isabelle's classmate Euna said.

Isabelle said goodbye to her classmates. And then she walked up to Chad. "I won't be gone forever Chad. I promise in two weeks, we'll go on a real date."

"I know... And I'll be waiting for you. Goodbye Izzy." Chad said.

Isabelle gave Chad a kiss. And whispered in his ear... "I love you."

Then Isabelle got on the plane and left Neo-Tech, Japan. Everyone left after the airplane left.

Later...

In Neo-Tech City... there is a clan called the Blade, a group of warriors trained as assassins that fight for honor. "Come in... Franco-san." Said the Grandmaster.

Chad is part of the Blade. Shocking isn't it? "Grandmaster. I ask for a simple request."

"What is this... Request, my humble student." The grandmaster asked.

"There is this girl that I love. She has overcome her nightmare of an abusive relationship. And I wish to watch her over in France so that I can make sure she is safe from harm." Chad said. "I only ask for a jet to use for my trip to Paris."

"Very well my Fire Blaze... your request is granted. Keep watch that yiur true love stays safe. But remain in the shadows, do not let her see you."

"Thank you master." Chad said.

To be continued...