Prologue

Before we start, This story is the same story of Crimson Emperor. My other book. However, instead of being in BNHA's world, You are in remnant instead.

Notes: The year is 1988, You are 21 years old. You became the boss of the largest group of the mafia at the age of 15, No one knows how you became the boss. No one knows how you look like or your age, name, etc...

Also, if you don't know by now, these are the abilities of Diavolo, from jojo's bizarre adventure: Golden Wind.

H/C = Hair Color

E/C = Eye Color

S/N = Sister's Name

S/H/C = Sister's Hair Color

S/E/C = Sister's Eye Color

Before we start this story, here are the lists of abilities that you have.

{Abilities}

Crimson Lord

Y/N's Stand, a perpetually scowling humanoid Stand that operates at close ranges. It possesses incredible strength, befitting of a close-range Stand, and rather than deliver barrages of punches, it typically finishes off opponents with only a single, overwhelmingly powerful blow.

Epitaph

A sub-stand that takes the form of a pink bud of flesh on Crimson Lord's forehead with the same sour expression. Y/N can use the Stand to see up to ten seconds in the future, allowing him to see what happens around him. Rather than the process of the events, Epitaph shows the final result, and whatever it forecasts cannot be avoided - it can, however, be dealt with using the knowledge it grants.

Time Erasure

Crimson Lord's signature ability, which allows it to "erase" a period up to ten seconds in length. During this period, Y/N can see all actions (human or otherwise) that would have taken place from its activation to the end superimposed onto the world around him. Whilst everyone is unable to change their fate, Y/N can freely move around as he pleases, often putting himself in a better position based on the aforementioned actions (though, it's important to note that Y/N not only never interacts with others but is also exempt from attacks as well). Once the time is up, everyone else finds themselves where they would've been at the end of their actions, but with no memory of the time Y/N "erased". Despite him not being able to attack enemies, he can somewhat interact with objects. In a couple of occasions, against dangerous opponents, Y/N Is able to throw his blood at the eyes of his opponents to blind their sight, thus reinforcing his killing blow against them.

This is where the abilities section ends, now, onto the story!

The year is 1988. You were the boss of the largest mafia group in Italy, before almost dying by the hands of the traitors. Luckily you had a trick up your sleeve, An unknown arrow that holds unimaginable powers.

You've created this arrow from the remnants of the unknown asteroid that hit the earth 200 years ago. This arrow has the ability to give anyone who has been struck by it, a Stand. Stand is the manifestation of your soul. Some people are born with stands, others got it by getting struck by this arrow. This arrow is the only one that is left in this world, for when you use it, it will decide whether you are worthy of its powers or not. If you are not, then you'll die. If you are however, then you'll gain a stand.

Though...If you were born with a stand, getting struck by this arrow could give you unimaginable powers, that is, If you are worthy. But everything comes with a price, and as such, this arrow has a penalty. The penalty differs from person to person, and you'll never know yours unless you've been struck by it.