Chapter Three: Vale

Previously on Crimson Lord

Cookies!

Scream, and I'll rip that head of yours. Understand?

"Aura is the manifestation of one's soul."

Chapter Three: Vale

Year: 2XXX, Month: ???, Place: Remnant, Vale

'How did I get here?' Y/N thought to himself

Y/N is currently walking on the streets of the city that we can presume is called Vale. There is also someone walking beside him. And that person is the one and only, Ruby rose!

'I just wanted to have a civilized conversation with ruby's dad and thank him for helping me, So why the hell am I in this city with this brat?' Y/N thought to himself while recalling the events that happened.

'Okay... how did this happen... I woke up in the morning, the only one who was awake is the man who saved me, he then introduced himself to be Taiyang xiao long and that he is the father of Ruby and the other girl who he called Yang. We then talked and yada yada yada. He is a wonderful person and his aura proves it even more. He then told me where I came from and what happened... I came up with a fake story that sounded genuine, I simply told him I don't remember anything. Which is not entirely wrong, I don't know anything about this world. I only told him my name, my body's age, which seems to be 16. Obviously, when I was teleported to this world, my age has gone back a couple years. My body is 16 but I still have the mind of a 21 year old. Anyways I only told him that and nothing else, to further help the story that I actually lost my memory. Thankfully, he buys it. And then told me he can stay at his place for today and then gave me some clothes. Which is weird. How can you trust someone this fast? I told him If he was sure, he then told me that he can't let a kid like me in the forest alone. That will be too dangerous. And normally, I'd be pretty pissed when someone calls me a kid, especially my sister. However, I can see why he called me a kid, while I am still quite tall (6ft1 (ca. 185 cm)), But I don't look like my former self. I look... younger. I can see why people would call me a kid despite my muscular physique. It reminds me when I was 16 years old... And it seems that requiem has turned me back some couple years back. God I hate this. He then gave me some clothes. I'm not comfortable wearing other people's clothes but... There was... a huge hole inside the shirt that I was wearing. I'm surprised he didn't kick me out of the house considering how suspicious I was. And somehow, I'm now with this girl taking a walk in the city, apparently that's, so I can remember this place or something.' Y/N finished recalling the events that happened today.

Y/N then looked around the city, it was a nice place, while there were some robberies here and there, but that's normal. Also, this noticed that this world is far, far, far more advanced than his old world. He then heard an engine sound coming from the skies, he looked up and saw... A bullhead. A smile appeared on Y/N's face. For you see, ever since Y/N saw back to the future at 1985, he absolutely ADORED advanced vehicles, Like planets or flying cars. While bullhead may not be a fly car, it sure was advanced enough for Y/N to call it one. But by far, the weirdest thing in this world is... the weapons. Like, he knew this world was advanced, but the weapons... they are so... advanced. Much more than his old world. He then looked towards Ruby, who was smiling happily while pointing to each store and telling him everything about them. However, Y/N didn't listen to any of that because simply, he was too bored. But then, he looked at the weapon that she was carrying, apparently... It is a High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe. A hybrid between a sniper rifle and a fucking scythe.