Chapter Four: Devotion

Previously on Crimson Lord

"Devote yourself to me."

"I... Ruby rose, Devote myself to Y/N."

"Leave. Him. Alone."

Chapter Four: Devotion

Year: 2XXX, Month: ???, Place: Remnant, Vale

.

No one can escape the fate that was chosen for them. All that remains is the end, where you will all perish. Eternal greatness exists only within myself. Sing a song of sorrow in a world where you are truly alone.

.

.

.

The scene cuts to Ruby in an interrogation room as Glynda, with a tablet computer and an angry face while she paces around the table Ruby is seated at. 

Glynda: I hope that you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady. You put yourself and others in great danger. Especially that young man!

Ruby: They started it! If I hadn't done anything, they would've...

Ruby didn't continue.

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back...

Glynda notices the smile on ruby's face.

Glynda: ... And a slap on the wrist.

She demonstrates with her riding crop, which Ruby barely avoids as she lets out an "Eeek!"

Glynda: But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.

Glynda moves out of the way as ruby grew a surprised look on her face when a man in green came through the doorway, holding a mug and a plate of cookies. 

???: Ruby Rose...

The man in green said as he leaned towards her face, Ruby becoming visibly uncomfortable.

???: You... have silver eyes

Ruby: Uh, um...

???: So!

The man in green pulls out a tablet out of nowhere.

???: Where did you learn to do this

He then gestured with his head at the tablet showing Ruby's fighting.

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

???: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

???: I see... Then, what about this?

He gestured yet again to the tablet, but this time, it shows ruby being injured and her clothes being torn apart before being instantly fixed, and all of her injuries being cured. It then showed her moving at an abnormal speed.