Chapter Seven: The Crow

Previously on Crimson Lord

"I wonder..."

"What are you going to do..."

"Ozma?"

"This is your fault."

"However... as a parting gift. I will show the power of..."

"CRIMSON LORD REQUIEM"

CRIMSON LORD REQUIEM

REVERSE TIME!

Chapter Seven: The Crow

Year: 2XXX, Month: ???, Place: Remnant, Vale, Beacon

"It's morning!"

"It's morning!

"It's morning~"

We cut to a scene of a fair-skinned young woman with orange hair and turquoise eyes, shouting 'It's morning!' in the ballroom, causing everyone to groan and wake up.

Ruby: Ugh...

Ruby slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them before letting out a yawn.

Ruby: *Yawn* That was a good night sleep. Right, Y/N-

Ruby didn't finish her sentence when she noticed... Y/N wasn't near her.

Ruby: Y/N?

Ruby got up and looked around. He doesn't seem to be in the ballroom, and his clothes aren't here.

Ruby: Where is he?

Ruby grew a worried look before letting out a sigh. But then, Yang came out of nowhere and hugged her.

Yang: Morning sis!

Ruby: Morning...

Yang then let go of Ruby and grew a confused look.

Yang: What's wrong? You seem bummed out.

Ruby: It's just... Have you seen Y/N anywhere?

Yang: Hmm... Not really. Did he not come back last night?

Ruby: He did. I just don't know where did he go now. It's early in the morning, I don't know where he could possibly go to this early in the morning.

Yang: *Shrug*  Who knows? Maybe he went to the bathroom? 

Ruby: Maybe...

Ruby had a slight smile on her face, which caught Yang's attention.

Yang: By the way... If he did come back last night, where did he sleep? The ballroom was filled up last night.

Ruby's face turned bright red before coughing a bit. Yang took a few seconds before realitation came crashing down on her. Ruby lets out an awkward smile before looking around.

Ruby: U-Uh...

Yang: Don't tell me... did... did you two sleep together?

Yang's hair and eyes are starting to glow. Sweat appeared on Ruby's forehead as she scratched her neck with an awkward smile.