Chapter Six: Welcome to Beacon!

Previously on Crimson Lord

"This, Y/N, is a scroll. A Scroll is an object that functions as a collapsible, holographic tablet. It is capable, amongst other things, to function as a phone, a portable computer, a camera and a streaming device as well as a gaming controller."

"You are coming with us to beacon!"

"Are those actual... Animal ears?"

Chapter Six: Welcome to Beacon!

Year: 2XXX, Month: ???, Place: Remnant, Vale, Beacon

We cut to a scene of several ships that were carrying the students, docking at the entrance of the school.

Ruby, Yang and Y/N, alongside other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school.

Ruby and Yang were awe struck to see Beacon this close.

Ruby/Yang: Wow...

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Ruby: Yea-

Ruby didn't finish her sentence when she saw all the different types of weapons that the students are holding. She started fangirling over the weapons.

Ruby: Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword! Oh! And that kid's got a-

While Ruby kept on fangirling, Y/N had other things in mind. He is currently holding a handbook about beacon. They were giving away handbooks to new students but Yang and Ruby didn't get any because they didn't pay attention.

Y/N: Okay, so... the auditorium should be over there. And the dorms should be there... Hmm. 

Y/N rubbed his chin while looking at the handbook, until Ruby caught his attention.

Ruby: Isn't that right, Y/N?

Y/N's attention turned towards Ruby.

Y/N: Uh... what?

Ruby: Weren't you listening? Don't you agree that weapons are an extension of ourselves? That they are a part of us?

Yang: *Sigh*

Y/N: ...... No.

Y/N answered expressionless before returning to the handbook.

Ruby: What?! Why not?! They are so cool... And-

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby then transformed her Weapon to its scythe form.

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better...

'Well that's sad.' Y/N thought to himself while still reading the handbook.

Yang playfully pushed her sister's hood down over her face 

Yang: Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby: (Taking off her hood) But... Why would I need friends if I have you and Y/N?

Yang: Well...