Chapter One: Penalty

Before we continue with this story, here are the abilities for Crimson Lord Requiem

Also, CLR stands for Crimson Lord Requiem

Abilities

All previous abilities but Greatly enhanced

Crimson Emperor can now attack in erased time, It can now change the Past, Present, the future. Time has no meaning now. 

Plus

 R E Q U I E M

Crimson Emperor Requiem's ability (in addition to buffed time erasure and prediction abilities) would be to erase and manipulate the very "truth" of reality itself. This would extend to Y/N, who could use the ability to erase the "truth" of his own existence from the universe, thereby granting himself perfect anonymity. Like with Crimson Emperor's world of erased time, this realm outside the "truth" of reality wouldn't let Y/N interact with the rest of the universe, but it'd allow him to position himself for even better sneak attacks. After all, you can't fight something that literally doesn't exist anymore, nor can you return its actions to zero. This ability could also be used in conjunction with erasing time. 

Crimson Lord Requiem would also be able to erase the "truth" offensively, and anyone attacked by this ability would not only immediately cease to exist, the truth of their existence would slowly be retroactively scrubbed from the fabric of reality. Memories, pictures, and any imprint left upon the world by someone erased by Crimson Lord Requiem would eventually disappear from the world, and it'd be as if they were never born (very useful for when the condom breaks). 

Clairvoyance

Crimson Lord Requiem has the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception. What is extrasensory perception, you might ask? Well... Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user. 

Possible uses

Precognition: Crimson Lord Requiem has the ability to see the future. 

Enhanced Sight: Not necessarily like eyesight, however, CLR grants Y/N this ability to detect the opponent regardless of ability or position, as long as the opponent is in radius.

 Life Detection: Can be used to see if opponent is alive or not. 

Power Reading: Can be used to read the energy of the opponent, to see if they are a threat or not.

Memory Manipulation

Crimson Lord Requiem has the ability to see the memories of his victims and erase them.

Existence Erasure

A more scientific explanation for Requiem. Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind. Crimson Emperor Requiem has the ability to Erase one's concept from this world entirely, leaving absolutely nothing behind. Any memory of such person will be immediately erased.