A Halloween Treat~Blade X Springtrap [Lemon]

(Ok so in this one I'm using my favorite Spring trap model that being Failz's Stylized Spring trap model I love this model so much and this one is way more aggressive than the Withered Bonnie x Blade one just a heads up. Again the picture is not mine, goes to rightful owner.)

It's been quiet... a little too quiet, there has not been anyone here since yesterday no children and no night guard. There goes my fun its fucking Halloween and there no one here. It was really boring, I couldn't even kill anyone this absolutely sucked. Or...what I could do was go have a few beers. I know exactly were the secret stash is. I walked over to the back of the pizzeria and find a huge stash of point beer. There had to be at least 7 cases of the 24 packs. I grab a case and take it to the room I was abandoned in for 11 years and put the case down, opening it, and grabbing a can out then drinking it. 1 can turned to 10 and 10 turned to 20. I was very drunk but I could still walk, barely.

Just then Springtrap heard the commotion and walked over to see what was going on with his girlfriend. Nothing seemed wrong either me, other than I was drunk as fuck. Everyone was celebrating Halloween, so they had drinks and basically a Halloween party.

"Blade? Babe you ok?" Springtrap asks

"Yeh im fine..." I say wandering around

"Oh no, Blade your drunk."

"What are you talkin' bout I'm fine." I say walking over to Springtrap. Springtrap decides to keep an eye on me so I don't get into trouble. That was almost like having an untrained puppy in the house because I got into everything. Soon I got away from spring again for probably the 100th time now and I was now on the stage dancing, for a drunk girl I was actually a pretty sexy dancer.

Soon Springtrap drank so much he was a little buzzed. The dancing I was doing had gotten even more seductive and he was beginning to fall for it. Springtrap decided to join me in my dirty dancing. We were both seductively dancing with one another, the longer we danced the more turned on Springtrap was getting, we where dancing to the song Birthday sex by Jeremiah. The dance went to me holding onto his shoulders and slowly waving my hips around. I leaned back on him my arms around his neck behind me, he ran his hands down my belly area as I swayed my hips, we then begin to grind(dirty dance) and we did moves similar to that for about an hour or so. After that we separate form a moment. The Springtrap finds me and we at first start with a romantic hug, then we don't separate we hold hold each other for a minute or till Springtrap quickly seals his lips with mine, and we have an intense make out session. Springtrap picks me up, supporting both my thighs with both his hands on his side, crossing my legs on his lower back and holding onto his neck. He carries me to my room. He pushes my back against the wall, and we continue to make out. After a little bit he carries me to my bed and lays me down on it. He leans over his hips in between my legs and the make out session begins to get rough and aggressive.

"Oh god your driving me crazy..." Springtrap whispers his voice was deep and rough, yet it sounded really sexy.

Springtrap and I positioned ourselves on the bed more. Springtrap then goes to my neck, running his tongue down my neck until he finds that sweet spot and attacks it roughly kissing, licking, biting, and sucking, If I had blood i'd be bleeding a little. He then trails his tongue down my chest, then down my stomach, then down to my clit. He didn't ask for permission he inserted his tongue in my pussy, my back arches and a pleasure full sigh escapes my lips. Springtraps tongue slides around hitting all the right spots, he removes his tongue just as i'm about to release. I huff in frustration and annoyance. He then sits up, I walk on my hands and knees in a seducing way. He held his huge 1ft and a half member in one hand, he roughly pulled me over and placed my mouth on his metal robo dick. He doesn't wait for me to adjust he immediately begins thrusting into my mouth at a fast pace. After a while he's about to release but I stop just as he's about to release

"What the hell Blade?!" he asks

"You didn't let me so, i'm not gonna let you..." I say in a seductive tone

He roughly pulled me back on my hands and knees, and without warning he lines his tip up with my entrance and just keeps it there, teasingly as he waited for a reaction.

"Springggg whyyy?" I whine

Springtrap just has a huge smirk obviously he wanted me to beg.

"Springgggg..." I whined again

"Beg for me like the naughty dog you are...." he says in a seductive way

"Please Spring, I need you inside me, I want you to pound me with everything you've got, I want to feel you inside me, please I need this."

Without warning he slammed his huge 1ft and a half of metal dick into me, going at a fast pace. I scream out in pain, I didn't get time to adjust to his size either. I could hear Springtrap grunting and moaning as he began to thrust into me.

"god damn Blade you are extremely fucking tight!" he says it was hard for him not to release already with how tight I was.

"F-U-CK" I yell in between thrusts, that pain soon turned into pleasure.

"F-FASTER!" I moan

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless my little puppy!" He says picking up his pace

We both moan more he grunted more he still had a hard time keeping it together.

"SPRING-TRAP!" I moaned his name several times.

After some time I had fought him for dominance and I won this time, I climbed on top of him and lined his member at my entrance and slid it in. I throw my head back for a moment then began riding him. He got impatient and wanted his dominance back he moved out from underneath me and sat down, his lower legs tucked under his thighs and he grabbed me placing me on my back and pulled me on top of his thighs so that my thighs were resting on his and my legs on both sides of him, he lined his member at my entrance once again and slammed into me once again going at a fast pace. After a while of that I sat up and placed my hands on his shoulders, he was not only thrusting fast but he was thrusting very hard and aggressively. He kept thrusting harder every time it felt so good, I was overwhelmed with pleasure, I had begun to dig my claws into his shoulders, if he had flesh he'd bleeding a lot but he doesn't stop or slow down, he kept going.

"F-FUCK S-S-SPRINGTRAP F-FASTER! HARDER!" I moaned loudly he went at a fast inhuman pace after a while the tight knot in my stomach began to form. He soon began aggressively pounding the hell out of my pussy, eventually roughly hitting my g-spot I was sent on edge.

"SP-RING-TRAP-" I can't say anymore than that

He moaned out going even faster, harder and more aggressive until we soon released together, his load filled me so much it began to pour out of me. We were panting so much.

"That...was...amazing..." spring trap pants out

"Definitely..." I agreed also out of breath

"You up for a round 2?" He asks

I don't say anything I turn around and tackling him on my bed, making out once again. In this turned out to be the best Halloween ever

The others are drunk out of their minds so they don't hear shit.