*Request*Bully Problems~Jack X Golden Freddy[gay Lemon]

(This was requested by a friend of mine, his name's Austin and he's gay so I decided to make a gay lemon for him. His character is a mouse named Jack and he likes Golden Freddy.it's kinda short because I didn't get a lot of information about how to write this so I did my best to improvise, I'm not giving his last name due to privacy. Also I apologize for not updating in a while got busy with work, school, and boxing but since there is no school for the next 2 weeks because of the stupid cronaviris shit, I've got time again. You can still make requests since i have more time now. P.S Don't even get me started on the whole cronaviris I could go on and on about it.)

It's been several months since the newest animatronic, Jack, has been added to the pizzeria. Blade doesn't seem to like him too much, but she doesn't really like anyone except her bunny boys. Often Jack wonders if Blade actually cared for Spring-trap and Withered Bonnie or is she planning on turning them into her lunch? Who knows, she's a wolf she's not to be trusted, most people say k9s are man's best friend, Blade is nothing like man's best friend more like man's worst nightmare, she's not exactly safe to be around.

It's been several months since Jack has been in the pizzeria, it's great until Blade has figured out that Jack is a mouse, and she often chases him around the pizzeria and tries to eat him. Anyone would expect that kind of behavior from a cat but a wolf?

'How sick and twisted is that mind of the killer wolf's?' Jack wonders often to himself

Not only is Blade hunting down Jack like a rabbit a daily occurrence, but Blade often picks on, and bullies Jack. The other animatronics are growing to hate Blade, well all but the two rabbits who seem completely oblivious to the harm she's causing. Since Jack is too terrified of Blade to stand up to her he just cowars down. She could do anything she wanted to him and he still won't fight back.

"Hey there rodent?" Blade says walking up to the little animatronic

"Go away Blade..." He says fearful

"Nah...I'd rather stay here and torture you." She says hitting and knocking Jack over with her tail

"Oof, ouch." Jack gets up and tries to run

"You're gonna fall just like last time..." Blade says in the distance

Jack looks behind him and seems to have lost Blade but he continues to run until she jumps out of nowhere right in front of him.

"GOTCHA HAHAH!" she yells and Jack runs the opposite way

Blade quickly catches up and begins to beat the shit out of him, when she's done, she drags him to his room and throws him in there.

The other animatonics hate it when Blade does this, Golden Freddy in particular hates it more than anyone, yet he's scared as fuck of her too. For a couple of months Golden Freddy has taken a liking to Jack, and wants to help him get over his fear of Blade, or at least be brave enough to stand up to her only one problem he's not sure how.

It's been a few hours since Blade went batshit crazy on Jack. He hasn't come out of his room yet since then, so Golden Freddy decided to go check up on him. He walks over to Jack's room, opens the door and what he sees is a tad...shocking. Jack was in his room, on his bed, but he wasn't watching tv. Instead he was watching a gay porno on his phone, and masturbating to it. Golden Freddy wasn't weirded out or anything he was actually kind of amused by it.

"Is this what you always do when no one is around?" Golden Freddy asks

Jack jumps and attempts to quickly hide himself.

"Why so jumpy?" He asks

"U-um..." Is all the mouse says he's so embarrassed

"You know there's something I have wanted to tell you for a while." Golden freddy says

"What's that?" Jack asks

Golden Freddy teleports next to jack and sits on the bed next to him "I love you..." he says

"um...I don't think your gay." Jack says not really believing him

"Guess I have to show you..." Golden Freddy says that since Jack is already erectile, he doesn't waste time with foreplay. He snags the blanket from Jack and pushes him on his back. Golden Freddy, with a snap of his fingers, and poof there's a penis attached to him. Golden Freddy positioned himself at the entrance and pushed in slowly. It wasn't Jack's first time doing it so it didn't hurt too much. Jack is quickly adjusted to golden Freddy's size already, and feels a lot of pleasure. But as golden Freddy begins to pick up his speed is when it begins to hurt, golden Freddy's member seemed to be growing while inside jack. Golden Freddy's member WAS growing inside Jack, and was beginning to stretch jack out a bit. It started to hurt, Jack was feeling much pain and pleasure as golden Freddy thrusted in and out of jack. Jack was enjoying this so much he had forgotten about Blade bullying him.

After an hour or so of golden Freddy fucking the hell out of Jack, they turned to foreplay. Jack, being the submissive one, gave the first blowjob, and was good at it too. Golden Freddy only took moments before he was already ready to release. Golden Freddy grabbed Jack's head and thrusted into his mouth faster and faster until he could no longer hold himself back and released into Jack's mouth. Golden Freddy pulled out but held Jack's mouth shut.

"Swallow." he says

Jack swallows the odd tasting white liquid, and shivers a little. He looks at Goldie, and they fuck the rest of the night away.