An Anniversary Gift ~ Walker(oc) X Fnaf1 Bonnie [Lemon]

(okay so here's the request, if your not the person who requested this then just imagine your character is in walkers p.o.v. This one is in 3rd person just giving a heads up. Walker is Vikings oc so be nice about her oc and don't be a bitch.)

Requested by: VikingSuperior_101

It's only been a few months since a new animatronic was added to Freddy Fazbears pizza. The restaurant itself has been open for a few years, but the company owners decided to add a new animatronic to the pizzeria in an attempt to make more money. It was now, Freddy Fazbear, Chica the chicken, Foxy the pirate, Bonnie the bunny, and walker the wolf/cat hybrid. At first the original animatronics where a little skeptical of this new animatronic but as the months went by they began to warm up to walker and soon became her friend.

Everyone loved Walker, she was kind and really funny. She could cheer up the saddest person in the world with how kind hearted she is. She soon came to hang out with Chica a lot, her and Chica where best friends and Chica was happy to finally have another girl around.

Not only did Chica love Walker like a sister, but Bonnie had taken a liking into Walker as well, and wanted to be a little more than friends, but he was too scared to admit it. After about a year of crushing and crushing, Bonnie couldn't take it any longer, he wanted Walker in his life, he loved her so much. He eventually worked up the courage to finally ask her to go somewhere with him.

"Um...H-hey Walker..." Bonnie nervously greets

"Hello Bonnie." Walker replied with a kind smile

"Can I talk to you...alone?" He asks

"Sure!" Walker replies

Bonnie smiles, and begins walking down the hall, to the back of the pizzeria where no one really goes, to ask the question.

"O-ok so...I have something I have to tell you." He starts

"Ok, what's up?" Walker asked

"I-I love you..." he admits blushing a little

Walker was taken aback by what Bonnie had just said. Her own crush, that she's liked since she met him actually has the same feelings towards her. If Walker had a heart it would be thudding loudly in her chest. Walker was so happy and decided to tell him how she felt about him.

"I-I love you too, Bonnie." Walker replied smiling and blushing madly

Bonnie didn't say anything at first but he was smiling and his ears were folded on the sides of his head embarrassed.

"Do you want to...be my girlfriend?" He asks

Walker smiles and kissed Bonnie on the cheek "I thought you'd never ask."

Its been several months, Walker and Bonnie were both as happy as they could possibly be. The children loved her and Bonnie did as well. Often times they would just lay around and watch a movie together. The others were happy for them too.

It's been about a year since Bonnie and Walker had gotten together and today was their one year anniversary, Bonnie wanted to do something special with walker for their anniversary, so he prepared a date just spending the entire day with one another. After some time of doing random things around the pizzeria, Bonnie just took Walker to his room just to hang out, but Walker had some other intentions. When they walked into Bonnie's room, he sat on the edge of his bed and patted the spot next to him for Walker to sit next to him. After some time of talking, Walker wanted to try something, she was feeling 'in the mood'. Bonnie leaned in and kissed Walker for a second.

"Happy anniversary my-mph." Bonnie couldn't finish his sentence before walker had collided with her lips with his, kissing him roughly. Bonnie at first was hesitant but later found himself leaning into the kiss. Bonnie, was getting this very strange...urge. Bonnie had began slowly pushing Walker down onto her back on the bed, keeping their lips locked. After some time, Walker pushed Bonnie on his back and she got on top of him, straddling him, then she began making out with him again. Bonnie was getting a little excited, and that's when Walker felt a poke. She looked at what poked her and it was Bonnie's little friend, already hardened. Walker had suddenly got a lustful smirk on her face.

"Like it don't you?" Bonnie whispers in a husky toned voice

"Oh hell yeah..." Walker mumbles

"Then why don't you suck me?" he says in a seductive way

Walker didn't say anything, she just went over to Bonnie's member, and started working her magic. Faint moans escaped Bonnie not long after Walker sucking Bonnie's 1ft member. Bonnie had began inserting a finger into Walkers clit, she gasps out in pleasure. Soon that turned into 2 fingers then 3. Bonnie had pulled his fingers out before Walker could release, she huffs annoyed.

Then Walker crawls back on Bonnie, and lines his tip up with her entrance and soon she pushed down making Bonnie's member go inside her. Walker moans out in pain and pleasure. This wasn't Walkers first time, but Bonnie's size was way bigger than anything she's ever had. Bonnie let Walker take control and go whatever pace she wanted.

"Your a tight one..." Bonnie lustfully mumbles while Walker rides him

Walker had climaxed a few times already, but she kept riding him. After some time Bonnie was getting a little anxious and grabs Walkers hips, and makes her ride his dick faster. Walker moaning loudly Bonnie was too. After a little bit Bonnie gave Walker dominance once again.

After what seemed like an hour Bonnie could feel his body tensing up, he knew that he was reaching his limit. He pulled Walker down, staying inside her. He bent her over her knees, and fucked her doggy-style, at a fast pace. He soon hit Walker's G Spot that sent her over the edge, her moaning suddenly got louder and Bonnie got faster.

"I'm gonna-I'm gonna-" Bonnie tries to say but is cut off by Walker

"Me too!" Walker moans

They both release soon after. Bonnie's seed filling Walker. Bonnie soon pulled out, and layed next to Walker.

"Well shit... that was fucking awesome." Bonnie says

"Stupendous..." Walker mumbles cuddling with Bonnie, Bonnie returns the favor.

"Happy 1 year anniversary, my cutie pie." Bonnie says

Walker giggles and snuggles into Bonnie more.

This ended up being the best anniversary gift Anyone has ever given Walker.