Chapter 1

Well here is the second part of The Death Chronicles and I have more of a story and more secret things that will be happening in this book hope you like it.

        There they where in Florida and it was really nice and the sun was shining.  "Well I thought you where crazy Brother." said Davida as she was holding Jeff's hand Darkoni was looking around he thought only Corey was the only one who could see him and then Corey said, "Well staying here for almost a year is fun for you two but for me...." then Jeff said, "We want you to know we bin around and we heard about the story that there is a resistance that wants to help the world but we have to go to Texas" Then Davida said, "Brother please be okay I know you miss her but she is gone." Corey looked at her and then said, "well as soon as summer comes i'm going to leave to find the resistance you two can stay here wile I go and I will come back when I meet the resistance and see if they can pick you up to come to me safer." Jeff and Davida looked at Corey and they said, "We want to come with you." "No its safer if you stay here." They just looked at Corey and then Jeff said, "Corey can I talk With you in privet?" Jeff and Corey walk out to the beach and then Jeff said, "Corey why do you want to go there by yourself ?" "Well I want to go on my own little journey. Plus I want you and my sister will need some more time together." then Jeff said, "Well I really like her but you are like a brother to me and hope you are okay." "Well my sister can be crazy but she is almost 8 now and we are 11 and she knows how much Ashley means to me." then Jeff says, "Well if she is alive  who knows if she remembers you." then Corey says, "Well I want to find more of the ruby's i need to find." "Well you know that if i'm still alive after this journey of yours I will take care of Davida while you are gone." Corey nods and then says, "Well I bin thinking that Davida would be mad if I left but I know that it feels like I'm the person to save the world." Jeff looks at the sky and then says wile he still looking at the sky and said, "Please get there safe and I will take care of Davida I know she will cry but she would if I tell her that you need to find something about your life she would be okay with it."  "Thanks I hope she won't bite you since she is a vampire."  "She hasn't bin acting like a vampire since we got here." then you see Corey say, "Well in a week I will leave to go to Texas so please take care of my sister." "I will dude you can trust me hope the Zombies will keep us safe." "Well the second in command helped us we haven't seen a zombie in 20 miles since we got here." said Corey they went back inside and Davida ran to Jeff and then said, "What did you say to each other." "Its between us." said Jeff then Corey said, "Well I will say what we said I want to go on a little journey to Texas and see what i can find." Davida was upset and was about to cry when Corey put his hand on her shoulder and then said, "I have to see the resistance since I want to meet there leader and see how they know much about us." Davida looked at him and then said, "Brother please be careful I don't want to lose you after all that happened." Jeff kissed Davidas cheek and said, "It will be okay Davida I have seen your brother face ten zombies and kill them all with out a scratch on him." Davida was looking at her brother and then Jeff went to a room and looked out the window and Corey and Davida looked out at the ocean an Jeff said, " Do you think there is a place away from all this where no one is a zombie or anything?" then Davida said, "Well I really never thought about it."then Corey said, "well in a week I will be heading to Texas and seeing who really knows us." Just then there was a knock at the door  then there was a girl about 12 or so and told them her name was Shelby and then Corey said, "How did you find us and where any zombies out there?" then she says, "Well I came from my masters base from Texas." and was going to take them to Texas then Jeff said, "Well me and Davida are staying here." "I'm the one leaving in a week to go there." said Corey and then Shelby said, "Well is there a place i can stay till you have to leave." "You can chose a room here." then she moves inside and says, "How long have you bin here?" "Well it is almost a year and a half and we hoped that the world will change but we were wrong." "well you know that there are secrets that you shouldn't know but you do." "What do you mean?" said Corey "Well that map you got in D.C. was a map to a secret city in the U.S.A and we need it." "Why do you need it it was mine and i was going to find it." Davida was looking at the map that she wanted to burn a year ago and then said, "Why do you guys even want to find a secret city?" "well the city is made of gold and if the government finds it they will have the world in there hands and the war will never happen." "What war are you talking about?" said Corey  "Well you will find out about it when we get to my master" and then Jeff said, "Why is there a resistance if the zombies and the mutants hate people?" "Well my master is going to have a talk with the leaders of each group and they are waiting for you Corey since you are the last person needed since your the only werewolf that exists."