Chapter 10

As Ashley talked about a train there was a train in the station about 10 miles away to the west and then they saw it it was heading to Chicago then the noticed that there was a box car that was filled with things and then you see some humans they didn't recognize jump into it and they went to it just as they got in there the train started to move. "Well look what we got here some old school mates." then Corey said is that you Bobby?" "Well at least you can remember my name Corey." He looks at all the other people and said, "Well i see the gangs all here but you are new." he points at Davida and then Corey said, "She my sister." Bobby looked at her and then back at Corey and said, "What are you doing heading to Chicago anyways?" "We want to see it for ourselves" then you see Bobby say you know we are going to have to jump about 20 miles away from the wall since this train is checked for stowaways  then Corey noticed that there where two other people that he never knew then Bobby said well that's Samantha and Frank they found me when i was almost dehydrated and then Corey says well you look stronger and we want to see this city that's beyond the wall. then Bobby said, "Well you know the city is controlled by the hunters and the government so they will kill you as soon as you get 10 feet to the wall but Samantha and Frank are scavengers they bin in the city before but they find new tunnels each time they go there." Ashley said, "What do you mean there's no way in." "We bin in there its a metropolis." said Samantha then Frank said, "Well there life style is not known cause they don't like people from outside the wall and they have a building that was used to make the giant robots they see now." they were only 20 minuets on the train and Davida said, "What do you guys know about it? Did you live there or something?" then Frank said, "Well yes we where little one we know almost everything that's behind that wall there where groups and the hunters were separated into four groups Workers, Farmers, Doctors and Armory and no two groups could ever be friend's." There you see Jeff look and then say, "What where you two anyways?" "I was a Doctor." said Samantha "I was a farmer." said Frank then Frank went on too say this train stops 2 times to fuel up so we have to stay quiet since they look to see if there stuff had bin taken that's why we shut the door after you four came in. Then Corey says, "where are the two stops at anyways?" "Little rock then St Louis" said Samantha as she  looks at Corey and Davida and said, "You two are not normal humans are you?" Corey just looks at her and then whispers something into Ashley's ear and then Ashley said, "We will only fallow you till you jump off the train and then we go our separate ways."  Corey nods and says, "Do you have a extra map of the city?" Frank holds out his copy and says, "There you can have this one its old since its was my dads but the city layout hasn't changed in almost 50 years" then you see Samantha say we need to rest we only have 4 hours of sleep time between each stop so we need to rest.  three hours later Corey was the first one to wake up then Ashley woke up a few minuets  later and then Ashley whispers something in Corey's ear and then Corey nods and then they get Jeff and Davida up without waking up the others and they open the huge door and there was a lake going by so they jumped off and with a splash they landed in the lake and they rush out of the pond and then Corey said, "Dam that's cold." then Corey said, "Where are we?" "Look" Jeff points to the distance and there was Little Rock in the distance and Ashley said, "well what are we going to do now after we now have to walk thousands of miles then Davida said, "We fly of course?"