Chapter 13

They walked down the highway for what seemed like five hours talking brakes for some food and drink then they found an abandoned shopping center and then Corey said, "Wow i never heard of these stores before." "Well they are some old 80s early 90s stores."  Ashley said as he held Corey's hand and then Davida said, "Well where can we spend the night Corey saw an old RV in the parking lot and said. "There it looks like it hasn't bin used in years."    they went over to the RV and hen got in and there it was it had everything you could imagine then Ashley said, "lets get some sleep tomorrows the big day."  that night went really slow for them and then Corey just went to the window and looked up at the night sky and thought what would happen if the world hadn't bin infested with Zombies and everything else.  just then Ashley turned in her sleep and then Corey could hear Jeff and Davida snoring and then sat next to Ashley and fell asleep and they woke up and Ashley and Corey where still asleep on the couch and then Corey woke up drooling on the Shirt of Ashley and then he said, "Ashley i so sorry." Ashley woke up and saw that her shirt was damp and then she kissed Corey and said, "You are okay sweetheart its no big deal." Davida said, "Well lets go love birds."  They left the RV and then you see Corey and Ashley walk it was raining and Jeff said, "Why cant we drive there till it stops raining then Ashley says, "That's a good idea" they were looking for a car when they  found one just minuets from where they where it was a mini van and Jeff said, "Okay so now what?" "We drive till it stops raining then we walk again." just then Corey saw something in the sky an said, "Guys stop the van." "Why Corey?" "Well that's a government helicopter."  they stopped the van and the helicopter few over and then Corey said, "That was close." four minuets later the helicopter passed and then they go on there way again an then you see Ashley ask, "What is up with the Government right now they look like there in a state of panic." then you see Corey say, "There must have bin some sort of panic at the wall." then you see Ashley nod and say, "Well i heard about the red phoenix talking about trying to blow the wall down but it sounded crazy." then Corey said, "what if that actually happened?" Ashley just looked at him an then Davida said, "Well you know that there is are things about the wall no one knows about." they look at her with a look on there face and say, "How do you know about this?" "Well I just seance it coming" Then you see Corey say, "we are only twenty miles till we get to Chicago" They all saw the sign that said Chicago 20 miles and then Jeff said, "Well lets go then." so they walked for about an hour and on the horizon was a huge gray wall they didn't know what to say since they all were awestruck since they now know that the wall is real and then they kept walking till they where about ten to fifteen miles away from the wall and they saw that the wall was almost one hundred feet tall and Ashley said with a grin on her face, "Well looks like we got here just in time."