• Chapter Seven •

The following day, Isabelle stood in hers and Aaliyah's room, packing her clothing into a case.

Sighing to herself softly, she picked up a frame which held a picture of Meliorn inside. She stared at the picture, running her slender fingers over the glass before placing it into the case and shutting it.

She placed the case under her bed but didn't hear the soft footsteps of her twin, who paused at the door and watched her silently before walking off with a soft sigh of her own.

Isabelle left the bedroom, rounding the corner of the hallway to find her father knocking on Alec's bedroom door.

Robert glanced at his daughter before knocking on his son's door again "Alec!" He called again as Isabelle neared him.

Robert then looked at his daughter again and frowned slightly. "Is everything okay?" He asked her which earned him a nod of response.

"Better than ever." She then replied.

Robert then turned to face her completely, taking in Isabelle's new appearance.

The eldest daughter now wore a dark blue dress, which covered all cleavage, that ended just below her knees along with a pair of black heels and her raven hair pulled back into a low, sleek ponytail. In Robert's opinion, Isabelle's appearance resembled his wife, Maryse.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" He asked slowly with an arched eyebrow.

Isabelle shook her head. "No. All good." She answered.

Robert gave a slow nod, looking at her choice of wardrobe once again before gesturing to the door. "Have you seen Alec?" He asked.

Isabelle shook her head. "No, why?" She answered.

"He's supposed to fill out reports for all the recent demonic activity." Robert replied.

The raven haired girl looked at her father, folding her arms. "I can do it." She said.

"I know you can but The Clave--" The elder man was cut off

"Will be fine getting it from me." Isabelle smiled up at her father.

Robert sighed with a small smile. "Of course they will."

He looked at his eldest daughter. "I'll let your mother know that you're going to handle this." He said. "I'm sure she'll be very glad to hear it."

Isabelle nodded slowly, turning her gaze to the floor before smiling at her father. "Thanks." She said before leaving her father alone in the hallway.

Over an hour later, both Isabelle and Aaliyah worked at the monitors in HQ when they saw both Alec and Allison walk in, holding hands

Over an hour later, both Isabelle and Aaliyah worked at the monitors in HQ when they saw both Alec and Allison walk in, holding hands. I

sabelle smirked at them. "Slept at Magnus' place?" She asked.

"Didn't do much sleeping." Alec replied which cause Isabelle to smirk even more.