How Love Suddenly Began to Grow.... Introduction

Introduction to the story:

Using my Imagination on things happening between them.... I want this to be realistic so I made about their trip to U.S, Party Pilipinas Performances and also T.V guesting shows.... Hope you like and enjoy!! :)

Julie Ann San Jose and Elmo Magalona or simply JuliElmo is one of the popular and hottest teen loveteam on GMA.Julie Ann San Jose and Elmo Magalona together will be such a full package of talents and will develop a great loveteam. They had a musical called Wazak and short films such as Red Mask Series and Yellow Note. They also finished their movie "Just One Summer" which is directed by Mac Alejandre and a soap "Together Forever" in GMA. They still to continue performing at Party Pilipinas and guest different shows in GMA..

The Story is how they started to make memorable moments together. Discover how their friendship become to grow and develop into a higher level of relationship. Do you think they will soon realize that they have feelings for each other? ......

Find Out!! Read and enjoy..............=D

Hi guys! Hope u like my first and definitely not the last storybook in Wattpad.. I love JuliElmo much so they inspire me to make one and also because i have read fan fiction stories about JuliElmo... I hope u become a fan or like them because it takes me days to make two- three chapters... Don't worry i will always update this for more chapters.. 

This is dedicated to all JuliElmo fans and others who love stories like this. And also to different actors and actresses involved in the story.