6

"Goodbye"

* Warning! This chapter have some suicidal thoughts so please if you dont like it you can just ignore this chapter*

I cried for hours unstoppable, when I came back to my senses..... I decided to end my life.

Knowing that after a hard training, everyone is still resting during early in the morning.

I ran to the potion room as quickly and quietly as I could, to search for the poison that can kill a demon.

I wanted to say my last goodbyes to Zeldris, my bestfriend and someone who loved me like his sister, The king, who accepted me for who I was and...Zion, the person who trained me to be always strong but, knowing if I do they'll just stop me.

Once I arrived at the room, I sighed in relief to see no one in there. I quickly searched for the potion.

Discovering that next to the poison was a pink bright potion for you to live eternally.

I looked at it and was very interested on how it was made but, I heard footsteps walking to the room. I rushed, grabbed a bottle and drank it.

Before the door opened I teleported to the human world away from Meliodas.

I sighed in sorrow and waited for me to breathe my last breath but, after waiting for a while nothing happened.

I looked over to the bottle on my hand. My eyes widen when I realized that I got the wrong bottle!!!!

"WHYYY!!" I cried out loud. "WHY DID I DRINK THAT ONE" I added.

I read the writings on the bottle and it said that it can only be reversed by a royal demon's blood line.

Going back and asking Zeldris and The king to do it for me is not something I surely don't want to risk. Of course! I wouldn't go back to that biatch.

"I guess this is how I am gonna live my life" I told myself.

I should just hide from everyone and keep out of trouble. Being invisible is something I can learn do. I wouldn't want to ask for anyone's help or guidance.

It's only gonne be me, myself and I....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Sorry for late update😅
I know it's short but the next chapter will be a long one😁
Word count: 386