26

"It's time"

Luna's POV

I sighed deeply as we were almost reaching our destination. We have been training non stop and, really hard for the past couple of weeks. Now, is the time that we put an end to this. Everyone was geared up and, was ready to beat the rest of the commandments.

I was standing in the balcony as I tried to gather all my courage. Closing my eyes, I kept telling myself to relax and, that nothing wrong will happen. Ever since I've discovered about my past, I have been very anxious on what would happen if I do unleash it.

Just then, I felt a pair of hands around my waist and, I quickly knew who it was.

"Everything will be fine. Trust me." He whispered in my ears and, placed a kiss on the back of my head.

He turned me around and, gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded and, once again took a deep breath.

"We're here!" King shouted and everyone head downstairs. We followed them. Quietly, I enchanted my enchantress incase of anything will happen.

As we quietly entered Camelot, we heard a cluster of demons guarding the main gates to the entrance.

We could have just wiped all of them right there but, it will cause a complete chaos and ruin our plan.

"Hey Luna, you think you can transform all of us into demons for a bit?" Merlin asked me.

"Ah! I can but only for 5 minutes. Is that enough?" I asked her back.

"That's more than enough" Meliodas quietly exclaimed.

"Aphrodite Shadow" I silently chanted. Everyone turned into the hideous demons and, all of us started to walk in.

No one suspected anything.

"Er, I never knew demons smell this horrible" King whispered.

"Wow. SURELY NOT OFFENDED BY IT" I sarcastically quietly shouted.

"Hehehehe, my bad" he said as I rolled my eyes in respond.

After a couple minutes of walking, we finally made it inside the castle. Just in time when the spell came off and, we were back to our normal bodies.

"Okay, whats the plan?" Meliodas asked.

"Gowther and Escanor will head in the west wing while Ban and Merlin will take the east. Diana and King stay here and guard the entrance incase if any comes. The rest of you take as much demons as you can. Meliodas and I will take care of Zeldris and, Estarossa" I exclaimed and everyone agreed with an assuring nod.

We parted ways and started our search.

"Lun, remember, whatever happens don't do it. Okay?" Meliodas told me as I slowly nodded my head.

Running corner after corner we was caught by Melascula.

"Well,well look who it is?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Just the beautiful girl and her lover and a pig looking woman here, that's it" I said flipping my hair.

"Huh? Hawk isn't her- OHHH" Meliodas exclaimed and laughed.

"YAH!" Melascula screamed at Luna.

"Hey baby, I'll take care of her. Go find Zeldris" I said and gave him a kiss making sure she was watching. Meliodas ran and left us all by ourselves.

"How long has it been Luna? 10? 1000? 1600 years?" She said as she looked at her nails and gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Dumbass. Its been 3000 years. I can't believe your still the same" I sighed and rolled my eyes.