CHAPTER 3:

The Kang and Kim family then proceeded their way to the conference room in the Kangs Styles building, with both of the adults observing the interaction of their children who were walking in front of them. Yohan and Seoyeon were happily chatting among themselves as they followed one of the Kangs Styles' employees, who was leading the to the conference room. Seoyeon's father have informed Mr. Kim that he already organized for their childrens activities while they completed their negotiation agreement in the conference room.

Just as they arrived at the conference room, Mr. Kang called Yohan and Seoyeon, causing both of them to halt and looked at him. Mr. Kang notified the children that he has prepared an activity for them while Mr. Kim and himself went to the conference room to complete their work. The activity that Seoyeon's father have organized was a grand tour inside the Kangs Styles building.

Hearing this statement, the two children were overjoyed as they able to explore and discovered different features and division within the company building. As the children agreed with their activity plan, Mr. Kang made a phone call to the head director from the maintenance department, requesting for one of the employees from any available departments to take the children tour inside the building. The head director has told Mr. Kang that the design department have willingly send one of their employees to accompanied both Seoyeon and Yohan touring around the building.

Mr. Kang advised Seoyeon and Yohan to wait for someone to proceed with their activity plan. This is because Mr. Kang and Mr. Kim wanted to prevent the children from lost their ways inside the building. So, both the children needed to wait in the waiting room while their father went to the conference with some other important members of both companies.

While waiting for one of the employees to the waiting room, Seoyeon suggested to take a seat on the sofa. Yohan agreed with her suggestion and quickly grabbed Seoyeons right hand, dragging her to the sofa. As they took a seat, Yohan continued their conversation before they got interrupted by Seoyeon's father.

"So, whats your hobby?" Yohan questioned, curiously waiting for her answer.

"Umm." Seoyeon paused for a moment, thinking about her hobby. "I like to read books and drawing. Sometimes, I like to help my mother when shes baking cookies or cakes. Its really delicious by the way. Maybe I can give you some when my mom and I bake again. What about you, Yohan-ah. whats your hobby?"

"Well, I guess my hobbies are doing some sports activities and listening to music." Yohan said, rubbing the nape of his neck. Learning new thing about Yohan's hobbies, it perked up Seoyeon's interest, especially on the part where he doing some sports activities.

"Oh, what kind of sports?" Seoyeon asked.

"I was trained for taekwondo for a few years now. I even join the junior children taekwondo competition last week and got a gold medal." he exclaimed, feeling proud for his achievement.

"Woah." Seoyeon surprised, as Yohan participated in the junior children taekwondo competition and won the gold medal. "Can you show me some of the taekwondo techniques?"

Yohan with pleasure showed her some of the taekwondo skills. He demonstrated the front kick, straight punch and also the round kick. At the end of his demonstration, Yohan end it with a bow, beaming at Seoyeon as she loudly cheered for him.

"Seoyeon- ah, do you have any sibling?" Yohan asked as he walked towards his seat and took a seat.

"No, I dont have any sibling but I hope I can have a sibling." She sighed.

"Oh, I have a younger sister. She"s 2 months old." Yohan stated, happy for mentioning his younger sibling.

"Aw, you're a big brother now. Your younger sister is lucky to have you as her brother." Seoyeon cooed.