Chapter 8:

Recap:

"Goodbye, Eomeoni. Bye, Yohan. See you later." Seoyeon waved her hand as she went inside her mother's car. Waving back to his best friend, Yohan and his mother watched Mrs. Kang's car drove away from their house toward the main road.

"Are you excite for tonight event?" Mrs. Kim asked as she guided his son inside their house.

"Mhm." Yohan simply answered his mother.

'Can't wait to see how beautiful Seoyeon would be tonight.' Yohan thought as he continued watched the television programme on the flat screen in the living room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

2020 January, 1 (3:45 pm)

"Appa, we're home." Seoyeon announced when one of the maids opened the front door, greeted the maids with a smile as she walked passed them while her mother was talking to the maids.

"In the living room, sweetheart" Mr. Kang yelled when he heard his daughter announced her arrival. Walking her way to the living room, Seoyeon could heard her father was distinctively talking with someone. As she tried to hear the person voice who was talking with her father, she seem recognised the voices from somewhere.

"Oh, I know that voices." Seoyeon thought.

Wanting to know who was her father talking to, Seoyeon entered the living room to greet her father and his guests however she was instantly tackled into a hug by a tall, younger boy. Seoyeon froze for a moment as she tried to recognise the younger boy until she heard his voice.

"Noona! You're finally here." The bubbly boy exclaimed as he hugged his older cousin.

"Eungsang-ie?" Seoyeon asked when she recognised who was hugging her. Eungsang nodded his head, which confirmed Seoyeon's question as he still hugging her.

"Yah! When do you get so tall?" Seoyeon gasped as she hugged her younger cousin who was just video call with her awhile ago.

"난몰라 (I don't know), I'm always like this, noona." Eungsang innocently burst out as he pulled away from the hug, immediately spotted the plastic bag on Seoyeon's right hand. Curiosity get the best of him, Eungsang widely beaming at Seoyeon, where a confusion could be seen acrossed her face when she looked at her beaming younger cousin.

 Curiosity get the best of him, Eungsang widely beaming at Seoyeon, where a confusion could be seen acrossed her face when she looked at her beaming younger cousin

"뭐 (what)? Why are you smiling like that?" Seoyeon questioned as she tried to figure what had caused her younger cousin to smile widely.

"Noona, what's that? Is that the macarons you, Yohan hyung and the girls made earlier?" Eungsang wondered as he pointed his finger on the plastic bag on Seoyeon's right hand. Seoyeon nodded her head, answering Eunsang's question.

"Can I have some, please?" He begged, slight pout at Seoyeon as he was hoping she would gave him some macaron to eat.

Seoyeon just smiled at her younger cousin eagerness and excitement about his favourite dessert as Eunsang patiently waited for Seoyeon to give him some pieces of macarons.