Chapter 7:

Recap:

"What's happen to your face, Unnie, Oppa?" Harin chuckled, catching her breath from laughing too hard while Hana was still laughing at them.

"Oppa... Unnie... Your faces are hilarious." Hana giggled when she looked at Seoyeon and Yohan. Watching Hana still laughing at both Seoyeon and Yohan, this have made the other three children looked at her amusingly. Moment later, Harin, Seoyeon and Yohan joined laughed with Hana as they found the situation was funny.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Your oppa finds it funny if he able to smudge some cream on my face. So, I just make it more funnier if your brother have more cream on his face. Just look at his face." Seoyeon burst into laughed as she pointed to Yohan's cream cover face while Yohan could only smiled as he saw both Seoyeon and his sisters were laughing happily.

"Alright, maybe I deserve this." Yohan surrendered.

"Nae, you deserve it, oppa." Hana innocently agreed, giggled as she watched at her brother, who was trying to rubbed off the cream from his eyes.

Seoyeon pulled away from Yohan, grabbing some kitchen towel from the kitchen counter to clean Yohan' face. Standing back in front of Yohan, she gently grabbed Yohan's face and wiped the cream off from his face using the kitchen towel that she has grab before. Sensing the cream being wiped off from his face, Yohan opened his eyes to see Seoyeon who was the one trying to clean his face, he beamed at his best friend as she still helped him eventhough she does not like being attacked with cream especially on her face when she was baking.

"Thank you, Seoyeon-ah." Yohan blurted, staring at his best friend's beautiful face while she wiped his face.

"Mhm, your welcome, Yohan-ah. You're lucky that I could make your face way funnier." Seoyeon giggled as she remembered how Yohan's face looked like when he was covered in cream. Not hearing any response from Yohan, Seoyeon lifted her head up to look at him, only to see he was staring fondly at her as he was on his own world. Taking her only chances, Seoyeon took her opportunity to stare at her best friend's handsome feature.

"Unnie, should we tell them why we here?" Hana whispered to her sister, Harin as both of them were watching Seoyeon and Yohan from the kitchen door. Harin tilted her head, thinking what she should do in their current situation, then her stomach were growling loudly.

"Mhm. I think we should tell them that we're hungry." Harin said, turned her head to look at her younger sister.

"But how? They're staring at each other for more than 2 minutes now."Hana implied as her stomach growled in hunger. "I'm hungry." She continued, turning her attention to Harin as she patiently waited for Harin's response.

"Maybe calling their name will catch their attention." Harin suggested.

"Alright, let me call them." Hana said as she took a deep breath, ready herself to call her brother and sister-figure's name.

"SEOYEON UNNIE, YOHAN OPPA!!" Hana yelled while Harin who was beside her covered her ears because of her loud voice, which also gained both of Seoyeon and Yohan attention.

Listening to Hana's screamed their names, both Yohan and Seoyeon averted their attention to Hana and Harin, who were at the kitchen door. Seoyeon smiled at them, then she turned her head back to Yohan and nodded her head toward the girls, signaling him to ask the girls what they needed while she put the cake in the refrigerator. Before walking to the kitchen counter, Seoyeon gave Yohan the kitchen towel to clean his face while she grabbed another towel to clean her face, then she put the cake inside the refrigerator to let the cake set for few hour.