CHAPTER 4:

Continued with their colouring book, Yohan teasingly tickled Seoyeon's sides which causing her to giggle. Seoyeon kept giggling as she plead Yohan to stop his action as she does not stand being tickled. Just knowing that Seoyeon was ticklish, Yohan still tickled her until she dramatically grabbed his hands and began tickled him. Their playful action has brought a smile to the young woman, who was walking to them, and then proceed sat at the empty space in front Seoyeon and Yohan. This caused both children to stop their action and stared at her curiously.

"Waah, you guys are having fun." The young woman exclaimed, smiling at both Seoyeon and Yohan. Not wanted to be rude, the children politely smiled at her.

"Unnie, who are you?" Seoyeon asked as she noted that the young woman was wearing a white lace elbow sleeve shirt, which tucked into her black trouser. She styled her long hair in a low ponytail and wore an elegant earring that go well with her white shirt. Yohan nodded his head along as Seoyeon asked the woman in front of them before he asked her.

"Annyeong, my name is Choi Chaeyoung. You can call me Chaeyoung Unnie. I'm an intern in the design department in this company. Today, I'll will accompany you guys while I give you a tour inside this building." She introduced, gave her big smile as she looked at the two younger children. Both of the children looked at each other as if they were communicating with their mind, then turned their head to look at her.

"Annyeong. My name is Kim Yohan and this is my best friend, Kang Seoyeon." Yohan confidently said, beaming. Listening to Yohan stating Seoyeon was his best friend, her smile turned into a beam.

"Yohan, Seoyeon, shall we start our tour now?" Chaeyoung asked. The two children nodded their head, indicating that they agreed to start their tour and began tidy up their colouring set book into Seoyeon's backpack.

As Chaeyoung was an intern of two months in the design department of the Kang's Styles, therefore she does not know that the two children that she gave tour were the firstborn of the Kang and Kim family but she was willingly to give them a tour as she loves to take care of children. Waiting for Seoyeon and Yohan completed placing the colouring set books in Seoyeon's bag, Chaeyoung watched the interaction between the two of them as they were willing to help one another.

As they finished, Chaeyoung held both of Seoyeon's and Yohan's hand and began their tour activity until she felt a softly tugged on her left hand. Turning her attention to her left side, Yohan told her that he wanted to be at Seoyeon's side so that he could enjoyed the experienced with her. Walking to the elevator, Yohan held Seoyeon's right hand as they were following Chaeyoung who was pressing the one of the buttons on the elevator.

"Unnie, how long do you start work?" Seoyeon questioned, tilting her head to gaze at Cheayoung

"Hmm... I started my intern about 2 months ago." Chaeyoung replied.

"What's an intern?" Yohan asked as it was the first period of time that he heard the new word, even Seoyeon nodded along with his question, wanted to asked the older girl what the meaning of the word before Yohan asked Chaeyoung first.

'An intern is where a student, like myself, works in order to gain work experience." Chaeyoung explained to the two excited children. Just in time she finished explaining the meaning of the intern, the elevator made a ding sound as it opened the elevator door. Chaeyoung escorted Seoyeon and Yohan inside the elevator and push the second-floor button inside the elevator.

Not familiar with the song that being played inside the elevator, Seoyeon hummed to one of her favourite children song and Yohan quietly sang to the song as he heard Seoyeon was humming to the familiar song. Soon enough, both of them quietly sang the sang as Seoyeon giggling throughout the song while Yohan was grinning.