Part 1

*Midoriya pov*

I had lived under the court of Katsuki Bakugo my whole life. I was his slave. I never had to always live this way. I didn't have a real family growing up. I was taken from one place to the another. But when I was a child I was taken care of by a knight called AllMightia. I stayed with him most of my life.

He was like a father figure to me. But one day he had to many responsibilities to take care of. He just left. I heard that he had to go fight another knight from the opposing kingdom. The court of LOV, their leader was Tomura Shigaraki. He always had competition with AllMightia. They were constantly fighting. But I wasn't sure completely if that was why he left. But regardless, I was alone. Bakugo at the time was looking for people to do his biddings. He is basically a spoiled brat.

His family had some royal importance. Bakugo was to needy to do anything by himself. That's why I had to be his slave. By the time he found me he already had a bunch of other people living under his court. But he respected them more than me. I was just there to him, just a object. He would always care about his other "slaves" more. I think there names where Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, and Mezo Sato. 

They weren't really his slaves. He just claimed they were so they could stay together. It was like they were friends of some kind. I was his actual slave, so I had to do all the work. Whenever I would try and talk to anyone else into helping me I would be the one punished. Katsuki always said that they were higher ranking slaves, and that the had better rights then me. And that I had to do certain tasks to have their privileges. But it never happened, it was always the same.

If I were to do anything wrong Bakugo would badly punish me. Most of the time he would whip me, or he would lock me into my room without food for a long period of time. It wasn't fair, nobody else ever got into trouble. It's like he hated me for some reason that I couldn't understand. It seemed like if he could get paid enough money to sell me forever, he would. 

Bakugo had sold me before. But he always bought me back. I felt like his toy. Whenever I got a glimpse that I could have a better life, Bakugo would always take me back. I'd been to almost all of the royal families in the land. It seems like he knew who I was being sold to. The people who were nicer to me, I would seem to leave quicker. Then the people he treated me worse than he did, I would seem to stay longer. It was like he wanted to torture me.

It was always about Bakugo being the most known noble in the land. He sold me over to try to make me give a good reputation to his kingdom. I think that was the true reason that he sold me everywhere. He was trying to make himself look perfect to every other kingdom. But there was one palace that I have never go to before.

The Palace of Shoto Todoroki, and Endeavor.