Part 4

*Deku POV*

Today was the day that we had to go visit the King. I was still pretty tired and worn out from everything Kacchan made me do. The ride over was abit better. Kacchan and his "slaves" got a more luxury experience.

They all got to do whatever they wanted. I on the other hand sat in the back. Kacchan forced me to read books about the history of the kingdoms. So I could show off or something like that. It was the most relaxing thing I've done yet. Especially since we were gonna be in the carriage awhile.

*Todoroki POV*

I had always been pressured by my father my whole life. But suddenly he started challenging me. I had to become to next king sometime soon. But I wasn't sure when. He was making me try and act more responsible. I honestly hated Endeavor. I would of rather ran away from him and his awful rule. Ever since he became the new king he became even more power thirsty. 

Endeavor was a selfish king. He only cared about his power, and controlling people. He tried to control our family into this cursed image. But he called it perfect. It was a word he used alot. It was always about.

"Come on Shoto, give a good example for the people."

or

"A prince isn't supposed to act like that!"

Whenever I tried to speak up for myself he would always say the same sentence.

"You're going to be the leader of this land someday Shoto. You have alot to live up to thanks to my wonderful rule. You should just be glad that you get these privileges."

I basically had it memorised by now. He didn't care about me, or anyone else. He only cared about what people thought about us. But everyone of us knew this fact. Especially since after what he did to mom. I would of loved it if everybody found out about the true person he was. But I know if I were to say anything... he would probably kick me out. Which seemed like a good option at times. Compared to what he made me do.

One day I overheard a conversation Endeavor was having with my brother Natsuo.

"Endeavor haven't you heard the news, another kingdom is gonna bring a offering to you."

"An offering? Tell me more."

Of course that would make him curious.

"A small kingdom is coming to get your condolence, there messenger said that they were gonna visit for the ceremony."

"Aren't alot of kingdoms coming though, why is this one so special."

Ceremony? I've never heard anything about a ceremony before.

"They said that they where gonna arrive early, and would be glad to help with any prep."

"Well i'm not sure-"

"They said for free."

"Fine, but only for those factors. Besides, we need help for when Shoto becomes King in a couple of months."

What! I was gonna be crowned king soon!