Part 17

*Deku pov* 

"Aw Midoriya, you don't have to thank me. I was only fulfilling my promise to you."

I almost forgot what Todoroki had said before I left. He promised me that he would save me from Kacchan's control.

"Look Midoriya, you don't need to tell me what happened right now. I know I should give you some time. But I want you to know that I'm open to talk."

Todoroki then walks towards the door.

"I'll talk to you in the morning."

Then he left. Even though I knew I would see him again, I still felt upset to see him leave. It was like a weird sensation inside my chest. And I didn't know why. I tried not to think of it much as I fall asleep.  

*Time skip* (Obviously)

I woke up, and almost forgot that I was in the castle. A couple minutes after I woke up somebody came into with food.

"Um who's that for?"

I realized that it was the first time I had said a actual sentence in a long time. Longer than it should of been. It felt a bit better to talk after the knowledge came into my mind that I probably wouldn't have to see Kacchan ever again.

"Prince Shoto has order that you should be properly fed." 

"Oh, please, I don't need it. Thanks though."

"Are you sure?"

I heard my stomach growl. Because of the mask that was tied over my face I hadn't had a actual meal in what felt like weeks.

"On second thought, I'll take it."

"I thought you would say that."

The girl with short brown hair and brown eyes went over and placed the tray next to my bed.

"Thank you."

"No problem..."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, I was just surprised that you're talking so much."

"Right, sorry about that."

"No, it's no problem at all. But can I ask why you weren't talking." 

I think about it for a second. I still wasn't sure if I should talk about everything that happened before I ran away. But I knew I had to.

"Oh, my master ordered me not to talk. He even tied a mask around my face so I couldn't"

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked."

"No no no, don't feel bad about it. I had to explain myself sometime."

"Alright if you say so, I'll leave you alone so you can eat."

She then turns to leave. But I needed to ask her something.

"Wait! What's your name."

"Oh right, my name is Ochako Uraraka!"

"Well, it's nice to meet you Uraraka."

She gives me a short smile, then leaves.

It was nice to have another person to talk to. I guess everybody here was a lot nicer.

After she leaves I quickly eat all the food.