Part 10

*Deku pov*

I wasn't sure about what I was suppose to say. I wasn't sure about how I was supposed to feel. I've barely known Todoroki but yet he was the nicest person I've ever know. He promised that he would free me. That he would help me. I feel myself start to cry.

"Thanks, thank you so much."

"No problem."

*Time skip*

I didn't remember much about what happened after that. It was probably Todoroki trying to calm me down for awhile. I just remembered waking up on the couch with Todoroki still there. I guess we both fell asleep there. But then a thought came into my head. I remembered that I had to go back today.

I get concerned; thinking of what Kacchan might do to me. I get scared, I didn't want to leave. In the past day Todoroki was there for me. He saved me multiple times. But he wasn't gonna be there for me.

I start crying again. I guess my sounds woke Todoroki up as he turned to me.

"Midoriya, what's wrong?"

"I-I, I don't want to go back. I don't want to be with Bakugo again, he's going to punish me for speaking up and ruining things. I don't know what to do!"

Todoroki puts his hand up to my face and wipes away my tears.

"Midoriya, remember my promise to you. I will free you from him."

I gently nod my head.

"Aren't you going to come back soon."

I think about it for a second.

"I guess we are."

I hide the fact the Bakugo was probably going to sell me to him or something. Or that I might be forced to be his slave. Though, it was all I could think about now.

"Look, by the time you get back I should of thought by a plan by then. Will you be alright while you're gone."

I knew I wouldn't be. But I didn't want Todoroki to be more concerned about me than he already was. Besides, he was the prince and had his own work to do. I didn't want him to be worrying about me instead of himself.

"I think I'll be alright, I stay strong for you though."

"Alright."

Todoroki stands up and looks towards me.

"It was nice to see you Midoriya. I guess I'll see you sometime soon."

"It was nice to meet you to Todoroki."

I feel upset having to see him leave. But, he was the prince and I was just a slave. There was no way we could having a working relationship of any type.

And then, Todoroki leaves. I never knew when I would get to see him again. Or if I would get to seem him again.