Part 26

*Deku pov*

The memories started coming back to me. How I ran away, how Bakugo caught me. I regret making that stupid choice.

There were so many things I needed to ask. Like what was Bakugo going to do to me. And all the stuff like that. But my mouth was still covered like before.

"Mhmm!'

I tired to talk or move again, but to no avail.

"Hm, I suppose you might have some questions about this situation. I might as well explain."

I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a moving carriage, but I was in a area I had never seen before. Where was I, how long had I been out? How far away was I from Todoroki.

"You see Deku, it was sorta a mistake giving you to the prince. But now that you two are apart, my new plan can come into play."

New plan, what did he mean?

"You seemed to have it so much better at the castle, so tell me this. Why would you try and escape from it."

Even if I could talk, I wouldn't of said anything. I thought about Todoroki becoming king, and how our relationship would change. I hoped that Todoroki wouldn't notice that I left.

"Well whatever the reason, all the matters is that you tired to escape. And now, you're here. Since something bad most of happened with you and half and half... I bet you would like this deal."

Bakugo then unties the mask, allowing me to talk.

"What are you going to do to me! What deal are you talking about!"

"Hmm, thanks for asking."

I didn't by into his sarcasm.

"What are you saying-"

"Hey, another word and you won't be able to talk again."

I quickly shut up.

"Now, what is was saying. Since you clearly didn't like being at castle... I'm going to sell you to another kingdom to be a actual slave."

"B-but Todoroki bought me from you! You can't give me to someone else!"

I tried to cover my mouth with my hands, but forgot that my hands were tied behind my back.

"Well I realized that, but you know what. Todoroki isn't here, is he."

I went quiet, looking down.

"It was your own choice to leave, I just found you. Besides, maybe you'll like it better at another palace."

I thought about it for awhile. I mean, it wasn't like I could go back. Maybe things would be better if I went somewhere different. Then Todoroki wouldn't have to worry about me anymore.

"You know what, many it would be better if I went somewhere different."