[ 1 ]

[ Rewritten and Been Republished ]

[ [Name]'s POV ]

;; 05:59 AM
...
;;06:00 AM

Ring ring!!

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, almost obliterating my eardrums.
I fluttered my eyes open and turned off my alarm. Stupid alarm! I was dreaming of my favorite food just now!

I got up after shuffling in bed in frustration, groaning as i slowly rubbed my eyes.

"Looks like it's time for another day of hell." I mumbled, walking yet almost stumbling over to my bathroom to do my usual routine in the morning.

I flinched as i saw myself in the mirror.
"Damn, i look like a mess."

Indeed, i did look messy. My hair was tangled and eye-bugs were clearly on display underneath my eyes.

I shook my head and just splashed water on my face. I sighed and grabbed my toothbrush that was displayed at the side of the bathroom sink whilst also grabbing the toothpaste and squeezed the tube to dispense out the paste and into my toothbrush- not before washing it first of course.

The silence of the house was quite.. uncomfortable, it had made me used to it though. I didn't mind the silence as i am cool with it. Moreover, my worthless parents couldn't care less about me since back then, silence is basically my friend.

|| time lapse to where you are now walking over to school.

"Oi! Loser!!"
I heard someone yell from behind me with loud and fast footsteps along the way.

I mentally groaned, stopping on my tracks as i know i can't even do anything to protect myself even if i try.
Here they come.. yay for me.. not.

Without me noticing, the first punch came in, it hit my jaw as i flinched and fell back onto the ground with a thud.
The second one was quite harder, it had hit my stomach in which i had puked blood and hissed at the pain, making them laugh shamelessly in front of me.

I could fight them back right now but i don't want to make trouble to myself and get detention.

After a few kicks and punches, loud and seemingly angry footsteps can be heard from the background.

"Lily! Julia! Into the (unknownnnn—) principal's office, now!!"
A teacher who was enrage at what she saw, pointed inside the school while stomping her foot. The two girls clicked their tongues, glancing at me and at the teacher before walking away.

As soon as they did, the teacher immediately ran up to me and immediately checked my horrible condition.

"Oh dear, i should take you to the infirmary!"

Adding this up, since when did teachers care about the students again?

[ Third Person POV ]

The condition and the figure of the female had shocked the elder female.
The blood was splattered around her cream-caramel colored uniform.
She didn't need to hear the student's reasons as she saw her open her bloody mouth. She wasted no time and had carried her over to the infirmary, informing the school nurse immediately when she saw her.

Without saying anything, the nurse had already grabbed an ice pack and let [Name] lay down on the mattress as the teacher quietly left the infirmary, she did have students to also take care of.

Why of course, ice packs are (not)all nurses give to students despite what the students' conditions are. Heck, they would even give out fucking ice packs even when the student has a huge fucking cut on their head!

The nurse had went back to her seat, shuffling a few papers in her hands as she started speaking.

"You should stay here till the current period is over, young one."
She calmly said, making [Name] heave a sigh and looked out the window while deliberately holding the ice pack to her jaw.

Like i said, ice packs cure every sickness! That's what school nurses think anyways.

After an hour, the nurse had gave her a permission slip to give to her upcoming teacher. As she was walking down the hallways of the school, she couldn't help but feel like someone was watching her.
Being curious yet was suspicious, she looked behind her, and even right and left but no one was there.

She sighed and just shrugged it off, thinking it's just an animal or something. How poor her school was, they didn't have any security cameras.

She didn't think much of it and just entered her class, only to be welcome by the teacher basically yelling at her.

"Why are you late miss [Last Name]?!"
She yells, hands on her hips as her class got disruptively disturbed by her.
She was only 6 minutes late but the teacher is strict so she can't do so much.

"I was at the infirmary, ma'am."
[Name] simply yet bluntly said as the teacher looked at her skeptically, holding out her hand to grab the slip she couldn't really believe.

She sighed again and gave her the permission slip. The teacher mumbled something as she huffed silently. Moody much?

"..Go to your seat [Name]."
She obeyed her and went to her seat, hearing snickers and little giggles behind her seat.