[ 3 ]

[ [Name]'s POV ]

After the dismissal of my last class and also hanging out with angel, i went to my locker to put all my books away.

Of course, angel wasn't with me since she also had to put her books away and her locker was far from mine.
But then, someone behind me closed my locker and turned me around, pinning me at my locker.

A hiss left my lips, looking up to see who it was. It was Julia and Lily again, but i prefer calling them bitches. Both shared the same characteristics so both had long lashes, fake boobs and a cake face although julia had blonde hair while lily had light brown hair. Not to mention, they got their gang with them.

"Ready for another play, [Name]?" Julia asked harshly, squeezing both my cheeks hard as i was slowly lifted off the ground as her gang was laughing at me.

Im pretty sure its enough to make bruises on my cheeks.. again.
I thought in my head as they started punching me.

"Just because we got detention, doesn't mean you are still safe! We are always watching..~"
Lily purrs, crossing her arms as she let Julia handle it to hurt me.

"You're worthless, you should die!"
Julia laughed, kicking me on my back as Lily just watched, being amused while looking at my beat up body as i puked out blood just like yesterday.

I wanted to fight back but i couldn't since they'll blame me for the accident but..

Since no one was watching, might as well..

"Oh my god!"

One of their gang mates shrieked as she saw Julia on the ground, passed out.
They all looked at the culprit, shocked as they have the urge to run away now.

But i was like, hell nah and also punched them on the faces. But for lily, well.. i kicked her in her gut.

And yes, i was that culprit.

Just because i am a loner doesn't mean i am not capable at protecting myself.. hope that last long.

"Oh my.. [Name]! Are you alright?"
I heard a familiar voice behind me, i sighed in relief that it was only angel.

"Yeah, yeah i am."
I wiped off the blood in my mouth as i looked back at the bodies on the ground, panting.

She also looked at them, quite impressed.
"Mhm, i never knew you could do that."
She paused and took my hand, running out of the premises.

"Come on, let's get outta here before students or teachers found out you did this!"

|| time skip.

After escaping with angel, we did have to part to go home.

I went to the apartment i am staying at, unlocking it and immediately went to my room to rest. Not before locking the front door, of course.

I laid on the bed, panting as i was a bit tired from the run me and angel did. I was so tired that i passed out.

...

I found my phone on the nightstand, right beside my bed as i took it to see the time.

"5:48 pm.. how long did i...?"
I trailed off, sighing as i got up but only to feel like my body is burning so i quickly laid myself in the bed again, wincing.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

As [Name] was resting, trying to sleep, she couldn't even close her eyes with the amount that had happen today.

Things like these rarely happens to her— well except for the times at school where she got taken to the infirmary.

She was raised by her parents who despised her when she was born.
But of course, she was beaten by them so that is why she got used to the beatings, even in the school. Though she got the courage to leave the house and had ran away, never to be seen again by them.

She pays her bills and food by working through part time jobs so that makes her a working student even if she is too young for it, she didn't have much choice. She knows it's tough, but she gets through it.

After waiting for a while, she couldn't help but feel hungry. Groaning, she forced herself to stand up, wincing in the progress. But nonetheless, she headed downstairs slowly, careful not to fall.
As she was in the kitchen, she just thought of making a simple sandwich.

Grabbing two breads and placed them onto the counter, she took out the peanut butter and the strawberry jam all around the bread and set aside the ingredients she used and quickly placed the top bread onto the bread that had the fillings and went to the couch to relax a bit.
Switching on the tv, she bit into the sandwich she made, feeling quite bored.

[And please do change the fillings used if you want.]

"Why can't they get better service than this?" She mumbles, changing the channel on the television every two seconds, not really finding interest in them at all.

Meanwhile..

A certain skeleton watches above her, blushing a bit. He bit his 'lip' in temptation into taking her almost immediately. But he'll just have to find a better way to do so since he knows it's not the right time just yet.

The same cycle goes on with the skeleton, he kept watching her everyday and her every move throughout the days.

Yo, he doesn't have to be too creepy. Damn.