[ Chapter 2 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Y/n " I feel a shake on my shoulder.

I groan and turn flat on my back, stretching my arm, I yawn.

" What? " I asked not opening my eyes.

" Get dressed and go to work " I open my eyes to look up at a guy with grey silver hair and purple eyes.

" Mitsunari " I groan as I turn around, lying on my stomach also face planting my face on the pillow.

" It's too early, how'd you get in? " My voice was muffled but he still can hear it..

" You were drunk last night and gave me your keys, Gemma already drove herself to school " he ruffle my hair as I hear his footsteps fade.

And he switch on the light before the door shuts. I groan and lift up my head with my squinting eyes taking a breath. I stood up from my bed and stretch my arms as I see Loki sitting down on the bed with his tail wagging.

" I always think if you ever get a blink of sleep " I look down at him as his tongue is out.

I walk into the bathroom and took a short shower, freshen up and change to some clothes. (Pic above)

I exit my room and enter the kitchen, seeing Mariko sitting next to Mitsunari while he place plates of breakfast on the table. I see a guy with brunette hair and hazel eyes exit a room already along with a guy with blond hair and green emerald eyes.

He grabs the pancake.

" Oi!, Sasuke!, Wash your hands! " the blonde shouts at the brunette.

" Tadashi, lower your voice " Mitsunari scolds to the blond.

" Why are you all here? " I asked as I sit down on the stool as Loki eats the dog food given by a guy with orange hair and green emerald eyes.

" Don't shout early in the morning " the orange hair said.

" Morning Kaneki " I said in a lame tone.

" Y/n already had a noise complaint yesterday, she might get evicted " Kaneki stood up as he stood up and walk pass me while ruffle my hair a little.

" Get out " I said and grab the bowl of cereal and spoon then start eating it.

" There's gonna be a meeting with another company " Mariko said as she take a bite of her sandwich.

" What meeting?, Who? " I asked as I stir the milk and cereal with the spoon.

" We don't know, we'll just have to see " Sasuke said as he drink a glass of water.

I sighed and put down the spoon.

" You used my food in my apartment " I look up at Mitsunari.

" We live below you and basically your the one who always forge our fridge " Mariko said.

I scoff and walk away to my room, Loki follows and and I shut the door, I walk to my bed and sit down. I grab my laptop and open it to see I'm immediately on a site.

The Dark Web

I put on my earpiece and watch the screen, seeing a girl tied to a chair.

" Okay, I can't just dismember her immediately, that would be boring " a guy in the screen reads the comments.

I then had an idea, I type in my keyboard.

" Oh come on, your guys are all sick psychopath's here, or else you won't be here " the guy said.