[ Chapter 21 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

Elena takes the cup and pour bourbon.

" How you've been? " She asked and take a sip.

" The question is how you've been?, I heard you've been causing a lot of drama between the brothers, got anything to share? " I asked.

" It's basically a love triangle for her and the brothers " Gemma said.

" She's still rude " Elena said.

" Trust me, I'm pregnant and I still have an attitude that needs some work but I like it the way it is " I said.

" How many weeks? " She asked.

" 15 weeks " I said.

" Congrats "

Caroline enters the room.

" Gemma, are you okay? " She asked.

" Does it look like it? " Gem asked gesturing hand to her wounded temple.

" I didn't mean to, we're going to the hospital anyways to check on Y/n so it'll be treat while we're there " she said.

" When are we going? " I asked.

" We're waiting for Damon " Elena said.

" Where's Stefan?, He was there a few minutes ago " I asked and Stefan enters.

" Speak of the devil " Gem said.

" We're not waiting for Damon, he's out day drinking with Alaric " Stefan said.

" Alaric's here?, I thought he was work on Tuesday's back at Phoenix Drop " I said.

" Apparently not today, he lost someone " he said.

" Who? " I asked.

" We don't wanna talk about it " Elena said.

" Alright " I said and take a sip of my raspberry juice box.

Vylad's pov.

" I don't like it " I said as I sit down on my chair with my arms cross.

" We still have 5 minutes left, patience " Rowan said.

" I'm worried, she's pregnant and I wanna know how she's doing along with the baby " Alison said.

" Especially Gemma " Ash reminds.

" Don't forget she's bleeding " Sasha said.

" She said she was fine, so let's just wait " Natalie said.

" Nat, shut up " Catherine said.

" Estaba tratando de ayudar " Natalie said. (I was trying to help)

" What? " Gene asked.

" Y/n can pack a punch, trust me, she's stronger that Katie there " Mariko pointed.

" Put that finger down before I break it " Katelyn said, Mariko puts down her hand and press her lips into a line.

" I've met Addison and how her ways are, if she's wanting Y/n then it's probably something about Y/n's private life " Mitsunari said.

" But why knock them out? " Sasuke asked.

" Cause the first time you all met her, she tried to kill Y/n, so she took her alone with Gemma so there will be no bullets ending up in our brains " Tadashi said.

" Smart move " Nia said.

" She could be a use to us in the future " Laurence said.

" Like how? " I asked.