[ Chapter 8 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I kneel down next to the toilet bowl as I hold the edge and throw up, I place my hand on my forehead when a throbbing pain occurs.

Nia tie my hair up into a messy bun for me and I throw up again.

" Are you gonna stop drinking now? " She asked.

" Get out, or I'll kill you " I said.

" Stop with the arrogant attitude and let us keep you company " Mitsunari said.

" That's the first time I hear you insult me " I said.

" I didn't " he said.

" You said I was arrogant " I said.

" Are you done? " Nia asked.

I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet. I walk to the sink and rinse my mouth. I leave the bathroom and shut the door.

I drop down in my bed and hug my pillow.

" I could've sworn I saw him " I said.

" You were drunk and hallucinating " Mitsunari.

" I wasn't drunk, I was only tipsy " I said.

" You were drunk, you couldn't even open the door " Nia said.

I groan and lie flat on my back.

" How's Gemma? " I asked.

" In her room " Nia said.

" I didn't mean to, she was getting on my nerves " I said.

" But still, that really effected her " Mitsunari said.

" Still, it's true " I said.

Gemma is adopted, her mom was qn abuser as for her father, he left. Mom and dad decided to take her in. We both don't really have a good relationship, but Cole always handled it, and now he's not here, we've been arguing a lot.

Basically what has been happening for the past three years.

I then hear my door creak open and I sit up to see Loki. He jumps on the bed and lean his head against me.

I pet him and he licks my face.

" Loki " I move my face away.

~ Time Skip ~

He throws a punch and I duck as he hit Cat who is behind me, I punch him in his stomach and he grunted. He grips my hair and I yelp, tossing me and I crash into a wall.

My head hits the wall as I grunted and drop on the floor. I see Cat punch him and he dodge grabbing her forearm, he elbowed her nose and I got up.

I run up to him and leap on his back, I did and arm lock around his neck as he struggles. He walk backwards and my back hits the wall, he hits the back of his head on my forehead and I let go, he turns around and grab my neck.

" Tell me, why do you wanna know where Cole is?, Who are you?! " He puts pressure on my neck as his dark green eyes look straight into my E/c ones.

" I can't talk. . . .if you strangle me " I manage.

" I don't care!, What do you know about Cole? " He asked.

" I should be. . . .asking you that " I kick him and a taser was on the side of his stomach electrocuting him as he scream in pain.

I take deep breath when he drops groaning in pain as his blond hair bangs cover his eyes.

" You could've done that earlier! " I whine.