[ Chapter 13 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I throw a punch at him and he falls as I just stood there, with my head still throbbing.

" Are we done yet? " I asked as I sit down on a chair, massaging my temple.

" There's still a couple of more guys Y/n! " Tadashi shouts as I see he stabs a guy.

I then felt an impact on the back of my head as I see a piece of wood fall on the ground.

" Ow " I hold my head as I stand up.

" You just made my headache worse you dumb fuck " I turn and kick the chair where I sat and hit the guy.

" You had a choice to join or not and you agreed! " Sasuke said.

" So it's not our fault! " Sasha punches a guy.

I just hum in response as I take out my gun that has one more bullet left. I look up and shoot a guy that was on top of Katelyn.

I drop my gun and just stand there waiting for the others to finish. Seconds later everything calmed down and see Alison kicked a guy in the face.

" Look who's hiding in a room " Ash approach with Natalie who is gripping an old man on his blazer he's wearing.

They both throw him to the ground. He has dark brown hair and dark green eyes.

" Your a bitch " I said as I lean against Mitsunari, crossing my arms, he wrap his arm behind my waist.

" Y/n L/n " he said.

" Do I know you? " I asked.

" I know your brother " he said.

" Your taking advantage of her brother John, where's the girl? " Alison asked.

" What do you know about my brother? " I asked.

He stayed silent.

" I'm already having a headache so I'm not gonna question further " I said.

I winced when a sharp pain was in my head.

" Where's the girl? " Vylad asked.

" Why do you need her? " John asked.

" Cause it took us like thirteen of us for this and it's call kidnapping are you fucking stupid? " I asked.

" That's enough of you " Mitsunari said as he cover my mouth with his hand, from behind and press me against his body, I groan.

" You don't look so good " he looks at me.

I push Mitsunari's hand away.

" I just told you I'm having a headache, are you deaf? " I asked.

Ash punches him.

" Where's the girl? " Sasuke asked.

" She's with him " he said.

" And who him? " Mariko asked.

" His dic- " Mitsunari smacks my mouth, I whine.

" The- "

BANG

We all immediately duck after a loud bangs and since Mitsunari's arm was around my waist, he pull me down with him and my head hit his, I grunted as the throbbing was getting worse. I stood up slowly to see John with a bullet to his forehead, kneeled down dead.

" Well that's a waste " Ivy said.

I hum in response and approach him.

" There's something on your face " I said and kick his head as he falls backwards.