ARRESTED

I walked the road in my F-65 field jacket

I walked the road in my F-65 field jacket. It was a rainy day, but I didn't cared about that and slowly walked through all teardrops around me. Suddenly I heard some noise behind me. It was a car. Police car. "Hey! Where are you headed? North or South?" A deputy looking sheriff asked. I muttered "North." Then he looked at me "Well, you can hop in, I'll take you where you need to go." In first I was surprised, but then I calmly did and he start to drive.

"Is there a place to eat around here?" I asked, looking at the little town, where we were driving. "Yeah, there's a diner about thirty miles up, I can drive you there." As we were driving through the town, I was little confused, but then realized "Is there any law against me getting something here?" He nodded "Yeah, me." That was quite enough for me. "Why you pushing me? I haven't done anything" I said. "First of all, I ask the questions here, not you, understand?" he smirked.

"Secondly, we don't want people like you in this town" he continued and I knew that I won't do anything about this stubborn one. "Besides. you wouldn't like it here. It's quite little town, you may say boring..but that's the way we like it. And I keep it that way" he said and I just nodded, sighing "Boring.." Then we arrived on end of the bridge and he pointed me to leave. "Hope this ride helped you out. Have a nice day, huh" he said and drive back straight way to the town. I wasn't sure why, but the way he behaves to me made me walk to that town back even more. So I turned behind the car and headed my way back.

Suddenly the car turned back at me, stopping me. "Where the hell you think you're going?" he shouted at me, but I ignored him and walked. Then he left his car and tried to grab my arm, but I quickly turned. "Alright, you're under arrest, you hear me. Put your hands on the car and spread them!" he shouted, pointing me to do it. I just watched him, but then I noticed him taking the gun, so I, fully disgusted, did as he said."Get your legs back" he said, but I was already done to listen to him. "I said BACK!" he shouted and hardly move me to do it. The he started studying my pockets and found my knife. "Why would you be carrying knife like this?!" he asked.

"Hunting" I replied, quietly. "What do you hunt with a knife, huh?!" he frowned and I shrugged "Name it." That was enough for him, he pushed me to car and drode with me back to town. This time to police station. He walked me in and then before me apperead a big, brown bearded man. "Hey! What's going on?!" he asked, studying me with evil bright in his eyes. "Vargancy, resisting arrest and carrying dangerous weapon!" Sheriff replied, pushing me closer to him. Not all of that was truth, damn, I haven't done anything wrong! But I didn't felt to talk with anyone anymore. I would end even worse after all.

"What's your name, huh?!" he asked. I didn't replied, just turned my face down. "You don't speak?!" he shouted at me and pointed at one another, way younger, policeman to check my nametag on neck. As he tried to touch me, I grabbed his fist. Bearded one with baton pointed at me "I'm starting to dislike you. And that's really not good for you!" I let that arm go, so he could take my nametag. "Rambo. John Rambo" he read it "I'll search it." That bearded one was still pushing my chin by baton, but then nodded "Fine, now..LOCK!"

I tried to escape arms of these officers, but that made them even more angry. They pushed me at ground in shower, stripping my clothes, until I was naked. It wasn't shower with usual water. It was water from large fire house. I felt like I'm drowing. I yelled for help, but they just laughed, ignoring me. Suddenly they stopped and I felt at ground, trying to breath. "Greg wants to see him. Take him to the basement in 5 minutes" One officer said, pointing at me. I couldn't almost move and was somehow worried what's excepting in that basement. I couldn't imagine anything worse. But I wouldn't imagine even anything better. I just wanted escape, immediately. If only I knew what is excepting me...

So here we are with first official chapter, YAY! I'm really excited about writing this book for you, because I love potraying Rambo's character as well. Although I guess it didn't turned out that good, I tried my best. Also what do you think about my new GIF for this story, I can't wait for more ones! And yeah the whole story gonna be potrayed in Rambo's POV, what's going to be interesting for sure. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo