Chapter One!

Romano's pov:

I have always envied my little brother, Feliciano. He is always so happy and cheerful. And he was born in a male body. I'm always sad or angry. And I was born in the wrong body. Fun fact, it fucking sucks... But hey, first day back at school tomorrow after a long summer. I'm not looking forward to it one bit.

I decided I would try to sleep a little earlier to prevent me from falling asleep in class. My sleep schedule is fucked. In the holidays, I would go to sleep at 4-5-6 am and wake up at 2pm. Sometimes, if my day has been especially bad, I will not sleep. But life sucks sometimes. Anyway, I decided to sleep at 11pm so I could hopefully wake up at 6:30 when my alarm goes off...

I slept through it. Fuck. Feli had to come wake me up at 7:30 I have to catch a bus at 8. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I got ready as fast as possible. Ran out the door after Feli, completely forgetting my headphones. The only thing to block out those idiotic transphobic comments. Oh well. I'm just gonna have to try to ignore them...

"Lovi?" I heard from in front of me as we was walking. "Yeah?" I looked up from the floor and looked at Feli, who had turned around slightly to show he was talking. "Are you okay? You seem... Off." I laughed softly. "I'm okay Feli, just it's the first day back at school, and I'm nervous, not to mention tired..." I put my hands in the pockets of my trousers. Feli smiled at me and hugged me. I was a little surprised but patted his head to show my affection.

There was one thing that I would never replace and that would have to be the annoying little brother of mine. I envy him hugely, but he is the most supportive brother I could ever ask for.

I heard the bus coming down the road and looked towards the noise. We had four different bus drivers. And two buses. A big one and a small one. I preferred the bigger one so I could sit in my own as there aren't enough seats in the small one and I'd have to sit next to some idiot, if there was no room for Feli to sit next to me obviously.

Luckily it was the big bus. Feli sat next to his best friend, Ludwig, I believe his name is. I don't really care but he's Feli's friend so it's fine.

I found my seat and stared at the sky. Our family was supposed to be really religious, but thanks to me, neither Feli or Grandpa believe in them. Because I'm gay and transgender, I ruined my family's religion.

Then came the insults that I missed so much.

"OI! You! You are a girl right? Stop acting like a boy already, it annoys people!"
"Yeah, noone likes you tranny!"
"Why would anyone want to be trans, stop telling jokes, they're not funny!"

They were shooting loads at me. I couldn't stop them. I had no defence against them. They'd just beat me up. I looked over at Feli. He cane and sat next to me at the nearest stop. He out his hands over my ears to block out most of the sound and we sat in that weird position until we got to school.

When he took his hands off my ears, I could just hear laughing. They better not be laughing at Feli. People can insult me and I may have no defence against that but if people dare insult Feliciano, I will crush them to the ground if I have to. Noone insults my brother. Ever. Anger filled me again as we got off the bus.

One of the people from behind us went over to Feli as we parted ways at school. I quietly walked over and listened in to what she was saying to Feli. "Please tell me, child, how you can stand that worthless pile of shit of a sister."

I just stood there. I wanted to make sure this girl gave Feli no trouble. So I stayed still. Then he answered. "Exscuse me, but I don't have a sister. You must have the wrong child. See you around!" And he just walked away.