Chapter Five!

Romano's pov:

Today has been crazy. I tried to clear up a lot of stuff to Antonio and have started to trust him a bit more. That was most of my day. Lunch time was a bit wierd, Arthur came to me for classwork help, which has never happened before. Just before we left to go to the library, Antonio yelled my name, which may not seem like much to you, but to me, it could change e v e r y t h i n g for good or for bad. Here's the scene after we left Antonio and the others:

We went into the library and sat down, getting out our books.

"Hey, err, Loriana, It Just accured to me, you're probably confused as to why I asked you, so I'd like to do you a deal!" "Okay? What's the deal?" "I tell you why I asked you and you tell me why that boy knew you, but as a different name?" "What?" "I asked if he knew where you were, he said no then when saying goodbye he called you 'Lovino' I'm just confused, why?"

Fuckkk, weren't we here to do work?!

"Fine. Okay. Deal." "You go first." "Its probably a long story so you go first."

"Fine. I asked you because you're the only one who doesn't absolutely hate me. Alfred says he hates me and he's supposed to be my best friend. So I asked you because you don't talk so I've never been told you hate me. Now you answer my question!"

I breathed in and out.

"Antonio, forgot who I was. He forgot my name. Because he knows me by my preferred name. Lovino."

"That sounds like a boy's name..." "It is." "Why?" "I'm trans." "Oh." "Mhm."

We sat like that for a while.

"Okay, bastard, are we gonna work or not?" "Oh, uh, right, yeah.."

I explained as much as possible, I ended up just giving him my book and letting him copy it all out. After he finished we just sat and talked.

"How long have you been trans?" "Well, since birth, but I found out at the age of 11 and started to come out to people about 6-8 months ago." "So do I call you Lovino or Loriana?" "Lovino! Er, please." "So you're a guy? How does that even work?" "Yeah, I'm a guy. I'm a normal male, I go by he/him and all that shit, the only difference is that I have a female body. Which I don't want to keep for long." "You can't just chuck it away. How would you get rid of it?" "Gender reassignment surgery." "The bell will be going soon, so I'll be leaving for form, thanks, er, Lovino." "Anytime, Arthur." I left and went to form.

"Hey, Lovino!!!" I turned and jumped as Antonio was right there. "Bastard, what the fuck?!" He just laughed. "Sorry, Lovi..." "Nevermind, so whatcha doin'?" "Walking to form?" I facepalmed, duhh. "Oh right, sounds fun." "You okay?" "Mhm."

That was that.

Then Antonio got into trouble and came over, he slept over too. He had to help me with my binder, which was kinda annoying and embarrassing but I'll get over it. Which reminds me. What's he gonna do when he gets home?

I woke up and not to my alarm. I woke up to Antonio shaking me awake. I'm guessing it's Saturday then.

"Hnggg?" "Wake up, Lovinoooo!" "Wha'?" "Are you awake?" "Yeah, wha' do ya wan'?" I couldn't speak well, I mean, come on, I just woke up.

"Lovino, you were shaking, violently, and then rolled onto the floor!" I sat up, my head hurt and the blanket was twisted around me. Antonio looked panicked. "It's okay, Antonio, it's happened before, don't worry." I stood up and went to the door. "Breakfast?"

He followed me downstairs and into the kitchen, big surprise, everyone else was still in bed. I made some toast and butter, for both me and Antonio. We sat and ate that before going back upstairs and getting dressed. I didn't put the binder back on, my body still hurt. I put on the baggiest hoody I could. Luckily for me, my chest was quite flat as it is, a baggy hoody can normally cover it up. Of course, Antonio only had his school clothes, so he put them on.