Chapter Four!

Spain's pov:

So much rubbish has happened and the school day hasn't even started yet. It's mad. Lovino was extremely angry at me when we first woke up, as soon as we went downstairs, he yelled at his brother. I'm not too sure what they were saying, I don't speak Italian. And it was clear Feliciano didnt understand either. So his Abuelo chipped in. And blah blah blah. But that was this earlier this morning. When we got to school, I had already dealt with an angry Lovino, and a sad one. Feliciano zoned out for ages, we found him on the floor, he then had to deal with an annoying Ludwig.

Lovino is still angry, but, at the same time, he is okay. After all that chaos, the bell finally went. Me and Lovino and Feliciano starter walking towards our form room together.

"Hey, Lovino, what's up? And don't say nothing because something is clearly up!" I turned to him just before we got to form and asked him. "Shut up, bastard!" Was the only reply that I got, classic Lovino. I sighed, I wasn't going to get anywhere. I would ask his Abuelo but we're not at his house anymore.

When we got to form my immediate thought was to ask Mr. Kiri if he knows anything. I decided against that, but it may happen today at some point. I sat next to Lovino and attempted to ask again. "Lovino, please, I'm genuinely worried... You were okay yesterday..." He scowled at me before getting out a pen and paper. He began writing something.

As the bell went, he handed me the paper and walked out. As I walked to English, I read the note. It read:

Antonio,
You're clearly confused, and so is Feli, it's kind of hard for me to explain but uh, being transgender,I have something called gender disphoria, it can get really bad like today, or mild, like practically every day. Normally the things that make me feel disphoric are the tiny things, such as, my eyelashes or finger nails being too long, as well as the bigger things, like the fact that I'm a boy in a girl's body. Today, even my voice sounds too feminine for my liking, so I don't even want to speak. It puts me in a shit mood, and makes me very uncomfortable. So I'm very on edge today, More so than usual. Feel free to pass this on to Feli, so he can understand too.
Thanks, for being my freind,
Lovino

I read it a few times to make sure I knew what it said before chasing Feliciano Just as he turned to go into his class, "Feliciano! Uhh, this is from Lovino he said to pass it on to you!" He smiled and nodded as thanks and walked into his lesson. I walked to mine, not caring that I was a little late.

"Good evening, Mr. Carriedo, please tell me where you have been." I went over to her and explained a bit. "First of all, it's Fernandez Carriedo, I'm Spanish. And second, I was helping a freind, he was feeling down." I then went and sat in my normal seat next to Gil. "Lemme guess, the Italian?" I nodded. "You like him, don't you?" I thought for a second, then nodded, "I think I do, yeah..." He smiled at me and turned his attention to the teacher.

"Antonio, you good?" Came from next to me. I looked up and saw Gil and the teacher staring at me. "Now you're awake, care to tell me what the use of the pronoun 'we' represents in An Inspector Calls?" "Lo siento, no entiendo. (I'm sorry, I don't understand)" She looked at me confused and then told me to sit outside cuz she wasn't gonna play my 'stupid games'. I got up and sat outside. Very soon she came out.

"Antonio, what did you say?" "When?" "When I asked you the question?" "I said I didn't understand." "Why were you speaking Spanish in my lesson?" "Look, miss, I'm really sorry, my mind's all over the place, and being bilingual, means that I'm gonna get mixed up, it's not intentional."

She looked at me, "what's going on?" "It doesn't matter, I'll deal with it." "Okay but if that continues I'll be sending you to the Headmaster, okay?" "Vale..." "Antonio!" "Ugh, okay..." I walked back into the classroom. I don't like the English teacher. She speaks too Britishy and it's hard to keep up. I sat back down and smiled again, it was nearly over.