Chapter Three!

Veneziano's pov:

I went into my brother's room to see if him and his friend wanted some food. When I went in there they were both asleep. It was adorable though. I took a picture with my phone, Kiku would love this! I decided to tell Nonno because I can. I ran downstairs, "Nonno!" "Sì, what is it Feli? Lovi not hungry again?" Yeah, he does that alot. Sometimes he goes a few days refusing to eat. I worry about him a lot. "No no, he's asleep, with his friend and it's adorable!" Nonno walked upstairs and I followed him.

We stood at the door. "Is it safe to enter?" He asked. I nodded and we walked in. The two had changed positions and were now both laying on each other. Well, Lovi was laying on the armrest with his arm on Antonio's head, who was laying on Lovi's leg. It was kinda funny. I took another picture. Nonno just looked at them. "Feli, you are so innocent aren't you?" He laughed and walked out. Innocent? How so? Now I'm confused... Maybe I'll ask Lovi later. He normally knows. He's really smart!

I left Lovi's room and went to go eat the food Nonno had made. We sat down and spoke. "So Feli, has Lovi been hanging around with this Spaniard long?" "Not long, since the first day back." "And Lovi is gay right?" "Uhhh, yeah?" He smiled. "How about the Spaniard, is he gay?" "I don't know..." "Oh okay, well, I ship them." Wow, look at Nonno trying to use modern slang. He does this, it's kinda funny. I laughed to myself.

But that was yesterday. This morning, when I woke up, Antonio was still here, he was still in his school clothes from yesterday, and Lovi's wouldn't fit him so he went to school in the same clothes. You should've seen Lovi's face when he came downstairs. It's was hilarious. "At least you slept last night, Lovi!" "Vaffanculo, Feli." And now he's angry. I know enough Italian to know what he said, he says it a lot. Normally when he's angry. I smile at him, I know he'll just insult me more if I dare speak anymore.

Antonio eventually came downstairs. He probably had Lovi telling at him all morning. I don't know why he gets angry like this. He refuses to talk about it. I know it must be hard to live a life in the worng body. Is that what makes him so cranky? Who knows...

"Feli, tu bastardo, dobbiamo salire sull'autobus, sbrigati piccola merda!" I have no idea what he's in about. I can pick out a couple if words. Like "Tu bastardo" I'm pretty sure means "you bastard" and "merda" means "shit" but that all. The words he says most are the only ones I know. I'm slowly learning though. "Lovi, I don't know what on earth you're saying..." He continued to tell some random Italian at me. I stopped paying attention after a while...

Nonno came in to here the rest of the conversation. He quickly stepped in... Luckily. "Lovino, né il tuo amico, né tuo fratello capisce cosa stai dicendo. Per favore, parla inglese o puoi venire a parlarmi, va bene?"
("Lovino, neither your friend, nor your brother understand what you are saying. Please speak English or you can come and talk to me, okay?")

I let them talk and decided to see how Antonio was doing. He was ligit standing there watching us speak. "Hey, Antonio, you okay? Sorry about Lovi, he gets like this sometimes. I don't know why..." He smiled at me. "Yeah, I'm good, gracias, maybe I'll try to figure out why." I smiled back and looked up to the clock. "We have a few minutes before we have to leave!"

After we rushed to get to the bus, we all got on and were okay. Were. Until Lovi started crying. In order to stop him being laughed at, I went over and sat in front of him. I looked through the space between the seats. He was sat next to Antonio, who was hugging him. It was cute. I smiled and looked out the front window. We finally got to school, I said goodbye to Lovi and went to hang out with Ludwig and Kiku. They are my friends.

Ludwig was taller than me, but that meant that he stood up for me if I needed it. His brother would always annoy him, it would sometimes be funny, but other times he would be much more mean. One time, when Kiku was off school, me and Ludwig were walking around the school, when we bumped into Gilbert. He said that we looked gay together. I won't deny it, I am not exactly straight. I identify as Pansexual, but Ludwig got really defensive. So I had to stand up to his brother too.

Kiku was a little bit shorter than me, which meant that... Uhhh... Actually that doesn't really mean anything heheh. He is still older and I am still useless, but we're good freinds.

I love my brother, of course I do, he just gets extremely angry sometimes, and that scares me. On these days it's really hard to cheer him up. I'd love to be able to see what he's thinking. It'd be very interesting, I'd be able to see what makes him feel better as well. But that's never gonna happen. Oh well. I'll just have to ask him instead.

"Feli? Earth to Feliciano! FELICIANO!" I could my name being yelled in the distance. I didn't care, not really, I was too busy thinking. Then I realised I was laying on the floor. I looked up and saw Lovi, Luddy, Antonio, Kiku, Gilbert and Francis staring down at me. They looked genuinely worried. I sat up and laughed a little. "It's okay, I'm fine!" Lovi just looked at me, everyone else went back to their conversations. "Feli. That fucking scared me. Don't ever let that happen again. Ever! Okay?!" He came right up into my face as he said the last few words. "It's okay, Lovi, honest!" He sighed and went back over to Antonio and the other two.

Ludwig and Kiku came over to me. I actually think they're scared of Lovi. They always stand away when he comes near me. "Quite the protective sister you have there, Feli." Okay. He did NOT just say that. "Uhhh, Lovino is my brother." He looked confused. "But... She... Or he... PE... Toilet... Girl..." He was either getting really confused or being transphobic, but it was annoying me. "Lovino is my brother. HE is a BOY! And anyone who doesn't respect that, can leave him, and me, alone. Do we have a problem with that, Ludwig?!" He stared at me. Only on rare occasions would I get angry like this. "N-no F-Feli..." "Good."

We hadn't even started the school day and it was already sucky. Yay.

~End Of Chapter 3~