Chapter 6

Dexter pov:

Being Freakazoid's tutor was interesting to say the least, he kept talking about computers, something I was surprised he would have any interest in and he started giving me more pick up lines most of which were sweet, but some made me turn into a tomate and leave as soon as possible.

He was nice and never mocked me like everyone else, he wasn't even like Stephanie who was only 'nice' to me so I would do her homework and honestly I think I had a crush on him, but he was a cool kid, the chances of him liking me was slim to none, even if he wrote me pick up lines, be probably only did it as a joke.

I didn't understand the punchline, but there simply was no reason why he would like me, I was geeky Dexter.

The geek everyone bullied or forced to make me do their homework.

Besides prom was in a few days, he'll ask out a girl, probably Stephanie, and forget I even exist.

I forced a smile as I saw Freakazoid runing towards me, but instead of stopping like he usually did, he practically lifted me of the ground as he gave me a hug, crushing me after he let go flowers were suddenly in my face.

I blinked and took them as Freakazoid smiled at me, I noticed he was wearing different clothes, he looked a bit more formal than usual.

"So what will you be wearing for prom?" He asked smiling at me

"I'm not going." I said causing him to look confused "I don't have anyone to go with." I admitted when he didn't say anything.

I jumped when he suddenly gasped holding his face

"That's what I forgot!" He shouted before pointing at me "We're going to prom together." He stated

I stared at him, he only stared back, it was clear saying no wasn't an option so I just nodded silently which resulted in him squealing and hugging me again

Freakazoid pov:

I was so happy! Dexter was going with me to the prom and like movies told me we were going to dance and it was going to be romantic and then we're going to kiss and start dating

What was I going to wear? What was he going to wear? We should wearing matching suits! How did Dexter look in red? No! He'll look amazing in blue

Was I going to go pick him up at his house? Wait I didn't know where he lived.

"Where do you live?"

"What?" He asked looking surprised

"So I can pick you up." He gave me his address

"Wear blue." I shouted before running off.

I just need to plan everything to ensure the night was perfect