Getting ready for London

So turns out Mindy and I didn't need to go to the school Saturday and get our homework. I don't know why we thought we did considering we had only found out Friday we weren't going to school the next week. Late Friday at that.

So now it's Monday and Mindy and I aren't at school. Haha suckerz that are at school. LOL jk jk. Like I've said before I like school. But I get to spend this week with my favorite boys in the world. Haha like I don't every week after this week. The boys have decided that they are going out to explore the little town of Whittemore. Mindy and I are at my house getting some of my stuff packed. 

I'm on my 3rd box. So far I've packed my summer clothes (seeing as it's fall) my stuffed animals that I like alot which only took half a box, along with my favorite blanket (it's a Toy Story tie blanket) and some other stuff that I have around my room in the 3rd box. Yeah I don't have alot of summer clothes seeing as I cut out alot that were getting to small already.

"Ugh I'm tired this is all we can pack anyway till Thursday" Mindy says plopping down on my bed.

"Yeah I know we should go to your house and get some of your stuff packed" I say plopping down next to her. 

"We should be we aren't going to cause you know what we need to do" Mindy says rolling over to look me in the eyes.

"What's that?" I ask

"We need to take a nap while the guys are away seeing as we won't get one in while they're here and we aren't getting alot at night" Mindy says yawning.

"Yeah true good point" I say also yawning

With that we both curl up on my bed and fall asleep. 

*Hour Later*

*Liam's POV*

The boys and I walk in the front door of Amelia's house. We had so much fun walking around. Seeing as it's Monday all of the teenage girls are at school so we didn't have to worry about being chased by fans. We walked to the Kmart and goofed around in there. When I say we goofed around I mean Louis,Niall, Zayn and Harry goofing off. I was being the responsible one. You know I'm starting to see why the other boys call me Daddy D.

I follow the boys into the living room. Man this place is a mess. Oh well it's clean enough for 4 more days. Hm I wonder where the girls are? I walk up the stairs into Amelia's room and find both the girls on the bed asleep. Harry comes up behind me. He must have been looking for the girls to. Amelia moves in the bed and so does Mindy. They are both facing away from us. Harry taps me on the shoulder and smirks. Oh-oh what is he thinking? Oh wait I just got what he is thinking. We both walk up to our girls and get into position. Harry counts to three using his fingers and we bend down. I grab Amelia's waist and pull her off the bed. Harry has Mindy in his arms. Neither one has woken up yet. I must admit I feel bad for doing this but you know YOLO!! 

Harry and I start to walk out of Amelia's room when Mindy wakes up. Harry has positioned her so her face is in her butt. She starts screaming at him to put her down but all Harry does is laugh. Amelia stirs in my arms and I look down to see her eyes open. Those beautiful green eyes. I smile at her and she smiles back. 

I sit Amelia down on the couch and sit beside her. Harry flops Mindy on the other couch and sits down next to her. Amelia stretches out so she has her head in my lap and her feet are at the other end of the couch. Louis walks into the room not paying attention while he texts on his phone. He sits right on Amelia's stomach. Amelia screams out and Louis jumps right up. I can't help but laughing. 

"Oww Louis why did you bloody do that?" Amelia yells 

"I"m sorry Amelia I didn't see you I'm so so sorry are you okay?" Louis asked getting nervous and starting to fidget. 

"Louis I'm fine and I was kidding I'm not that mad I knew you didn't see you I'm sorry" Amelia says to Lou.

Louis lets out a big sigh of relief and bends down to hug her. Louis then just sits in the chair. 

I start laughing at Amelia again and she looks at me like I'm weird or something. 

"Liam whatcha laughing at man?" Harry asks from the other couch. He wasn't paying attention so he didn't see Louis sit on Amelia.

"Babe you do realise you just said 'bloody' right?" I ask calming down a bit.

Amelia's eyes go wide and she says "Oh my gosh I've been around you lads to much"

I start laughing again "Now you said lads my gosh it's like your just turning British"

"Well maybe I am" Amelia says.

*Amelia's POV*

The boys have gotten bored. By boys I mean Louis. Now we're sitting in the boys' rental car. It's really squished. We have Liam, Niall, Mindy and I in the back seat. We have fit in here because Mindy and I are small enough that we can squeeze into the seat. Louis is driving with Harry sat beside him and Zayn sitting on the other side of Harry. 

So far it's been an interesting drive. Louis going really slow. Harry and Mindy are having an argument about something Niall's singing with the radio and Zayn is just talking about his hair. Liam is trying to get everyone to quiet down while I just sit there. I pull out my phone and start to record this madness. I get Zayn fixing his hair in the mirror and talking about how Harry messed it up. Harry and Mindy arguing. Louis pointing to a pigeon yelling Kevin. Niall singing really loudly with the radio and Liam trying to get them to quiet down. I face the camera to me and mouth ' Help Me'. 

 I tweet the video with the caption "Madness in the car ugh #helpme #louisdrivefaster".

I laugh and post the video. I look up from my phone to see Liam staring at me. He's just so adorable.

I can't wait till we get to London. It should be really interesting living with Liam and having the others just blocks away.

Oh well who am I to complain I'm friends with One Direction and dating Liam Payne.